TOI Quiz, Times Of India Quiz Answers, Nurserylive Happy Times Quiz Today: Hello friends, Its time to win upto Rs 500 off Nurserylive vouchers for free. Times Of India in association with Nurserylive is conducting daily quiz called as Nurserylive Happytimes Quiz. To participate in this quiz, the participants have to answer 2 (two) simple questions asked on the front page of the Times Of India newspaper. The answer shall be sent between 7 AM to 11 AM. A total of 2500 winners shall get free Nurserylive vouchers worth of upto Rs 500 each.
Here in this post, we are going to tell you about:-
- Times of India (TOI) HappyTimes Quiz Answers for today
- Steps to participate in the quiz
- TOI Quiz terms and conditions
So now let’s get started:-
TOI HappyTimes Quiz Answers For Today (10th December 2019)
Question 1 – Which country won the 2019 Miss Universe title?
Answer – South Africa
Question 2 – White island volcano is situated in which country?
Answer – New Zealand
Click Here to redeem free Nursery Live Vouchers
I have won free Nurserylive, Lenskart voucher code worth Rs 500 & Rs 200. Here is the proof. Have a look:-
Steps To Participate & Send SMS For The TOI HappyTimes Quiz Contest
- Open the Message app in your mobile.
- Tap on create new SMS.
- Type the answer in this format – DELHI A1 South Africa A2 New Zealand
- Send the SMS to 8745966661 between 7 AM to 11 AM
- 2500 winners would be chosen from those who provide both correct answers within the specified participation window (7 AM to 11 AM)
*Use your own city by replacing Mumbai in the above message. You may use any of the following cities – Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune.
Also Read – Amazon Zero Ka Hero Quiz Answers
Times Of India (TOI) HappyTimes Quiz SMS Number
The Participants shall SMS the answer as <Your City Name> A1 <answer1> A2 <answer2> to
- Times of India – 8745966661
- Navbharat Times – 8745966662
- Maharashtra Times – 8745966663
- Ei Samay – 8745966664
TOI Quiz Terms and Conditions
- The Contest shall be known as the Happy Times contest.
- The Contest is organized managed and conducted by BCCL under the following publications – viz, Times of India, Ei Samay, Navbharat Times and Maharashtra Times
- The Contest is open to all readers of 13 editions of the Times of India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, New Delhi & Pune), 2 editions of Maharashtra Times (Mumbai & Pune), 6 editions of Navbharat Times (Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Mumbai), Kolkata edition of Ei Samay.
- Starting from 15th May 2019 every day, all of the aforesaid publications will have 2 questions.
- The answers of questions would be contained in the news content of that particular day’s relevant newspaper.
- Participant needs to SMS the answer as <Your City Name> A1 <answer1> A2 <answer2> to 8745966661 for Times of India, 8745966662 for Navbharat Times , 8745966663 for Maharashtra Times and 8745966664 for Ei Samay.
- The mobile number of the participant would act as the primary identifier for the participant and the account of points would be mapped against the same.
- The participant can provide the answers only in a single attempt.
- Multiple attempts at answering will not be considered.
- The participants of Maharashtra Times, Navbharat Times and Ei Samaycan provide answers in Marathi, Hindi, and Bengali as well, apart from English.
- After sharing the answer, the participants shall receive an automated SMS acknowledging the receipt of their response.
- The daily contest would be open for a 4-hour window starting from 7 AM to 11 AM.
- At the end of the window, from all the correct responses to both the questions of the day, winners (2500 for Times of India, 1000 for Maharashtra Times, 1000 for Navbharat Times, 500 for Ei Samay) would be chosen from those who provided both correct answers.
- These 2500 daily winners would receive their daily voucher.
- The vouchers will be sent to the winners via an SMS.
- For every correct answer, the participant would win 1 point which would keep accumulating over 2 counters, weekly and monthly, against the mobile number.
- The weekly and monthly counters would be reset to zero at the end of each week and month respectively.
- Happy Times monthly cycle is from the 15th of one month to the 14th of the next month.
- In addition, at the end of each week and month, there would be weekly and monthly winners and only those who have accumulated more than 10 and 30 points respectively are eligible for these weekly and monthly prizes.
- 1000 weekly point bonanza winners (400 for Times of India, 250 for Navbharat Times and MT, 100 for ES) would win 100 bonus points.
- 45 lucky readers (121 for Times of India, 11 for Maharashtra Times, 11 for Navbharat Times, 2 for Ei Samay) stand a chance to win Cars and Avon Bikes every month.
- Weekly Vouchers can be won a maximum of once in 2 weeks from the same mobile number, in the same publication.
- Weekly draws will be announced every Sunday after the daily participation window closes.
- Participants who ‘Qualify for the weekly prize participation’ on that Sunday, will be considered for the next week’s weekly prize.
- The monthly bumper prize will be announced on the last day of the month once the daily participation window closes.
- A user/reader can win the monthly bumper prize a maximum of one time, across all publications.
- Registration is mandatory for eligibility in the weekly and monthly lucky draw.
- The registration could be done on the following websites w.r.t to the publication of participation (Times of India: www.toihappytimes.com, Navbharat Times: www.nbthappytimes.com, Maharashtra Times: www.mthappytimes.com, Ei Samay: www.eshappytimes.com)
- Each mobile number will be treated as a unique ID and multiple SMS from the same mobile number will not be considered for the same day and the same publication.
- The Gifts or prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash, no cash claim can be made in lieu of the gifts or prize.
Nurserylive Daily Vouchers T&C’s
- This voucher can be redeemed at Nurserylive website and app.
- Valid on no minimum spend.
- Only one voucher is applicable per transaction.
- Multiple vouchers cannot be clubbed in a single transaction
- This voucher cannot be clubbed with any other offer or schemes.
- A single voucher cannot be split over multiple transactions.
- To redeem these vouchers, you have to do the following :
1) Visit Nurserylive website and Login or register.
2) Choose plants or seeds of your choice.
3) Tap on add to cart.
4) Add your address for delivery.
5) Now in the payment page, click on the apply coupon button.
6) Enter the e-voucher code you have received.
7) Complete the payment of the remaining amount.
- The Nursery Live prizes/rewards are only applicable to the readers of the Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore and Pune editions of the Times of India.
- The Rs 320 Nursery live air purifier plant pack for all participants is applicable for those who answer in the valid format prescribed by Happy Times(<Your City Name> <Space> A1 <Space> <answer1> <space> A2 <space> <answer2>)
- These gifts would be delivered only in the cities/regions of Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore.
- Every delivery would entail a delivery charge of Rs.79, which would have to be borne by the winner redeeming the coupon.
- The item would be shipped to the customer within 7 working days.
- Only one voucher can be used per order.
- No two vouchers can be clubbed together in a single order.
- A participant becomes eligible for the weekly terrace garden pack if they have participated 4 or more times in that week.
- The Nursery Live voucher issued is valid for a period of 30 days from the date of issue.
Times Points T&C’s
- Participants of Happy Times are eligible to convert their Happy Times Points into Times Points.
- Each single Happy Times point is equal to 5 TimesPoints.
- The Times Points earned as a result of the conversion of Happy Times points to Times Points would be mapped against the same mobile number and a Times Points account would be created with the mobile number as the account ID.
- By agreeing to convert your Happy Times points to Times Points once, all your Happy Times points will be auto-converted to Times Points in future.
- Starting from the 19th August 2019, only the Happy Times points earned from the 19th August would be available for conversion.
- All the Happy Times points earned before the 19th of August would lapse.
- Any liability arising out of ‘Participating Phone Number Change’ during the course of the campaign will have to be borne by the participant/user and BCCL will not be responsible for any liability arising out of this scenario.
- In case of participating ‘Phone number’ change, the user should log in to the Times Points website and change/register their new mobile number.
- In the event of such a change in ‘Participating Phone Number’, the points are non-transferable.
- For full Terms and Conditions of Times Points please read: https://www.timespoints.com/terms
This page about TOI Happy Times Quiz Answers on GadgetGrasp.com is created by fans, for fans for informational purposes only. The Times Of India Happy Times Quiz Contest and all elements thereof, including but not limited to copyright and trademark thereto, are the property of The Times Of India company and are protected under law. This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or operated by The Times Of India Company.