TOI Quiz, Times Of India Quiz Answers, Zomato Happy Times Quiz Today: Hello friends, Its time to win upto Rs 200 off Zomato vouchers for free. Times Of India in association with Zomato is conducting daily quiz called as Zomato Happytimes Quiz. To participate in this quiz, the participants have to answer 2 (two) simple questions asked on the front page of the Times Of India newspaper. The answer shall be sent between 7 AM to 11 AM. A total of 2500 winners shall get free Zomato vouchers worth of upto Rs 200 each.
Here in this post, we are going to tell you about:-
- Times of India (TOI) HappyTimes Quiz Answers for today
- Steps to participate in the quiz
- TOI Quiz terms and conditions
So now let’s get started:-
- 1 TOI HappyTimes Quiz Answers For Today (24th August 2019)
- 2 Proof:-
- 3 Steps To Participate & Send SMS For The TOI HappyTimes Quiz Contest
- 4 Times Of India (TOI) HappyTimes Quiz SMS Number
- 5 TOI Quiz Terms and Conditions
TOI HappyTimes Quiz Answers For Today (24th August 2019)
Question 1 – Which Arab nation did PM Modi visit on Friday?
Answer – UAE
Question 2 – Who is Royal Challenger Bangalore’s new head coach?
Answer – Simon Katich
I have won free Zomato voucher code worth Rs 200. Here is the proof. Have a look:-
Also Read – Airtel Cricket Bonanza Answers Today
Steps To Participate & Send SMS For The TOI HappyTimes Quiz Contest
- Open the Message app in your mobile.
- Tap on create new SMS.
- Type the answer in this format – Bangalore A1 UAE A2 Simon Katich
- Send the SMS to 8745966661 between 7 AM to 11 AM
- 2500 winners would be chosen from those who provide both correct answers within the specified participation window (7 AM to 11 AM)
*Use your own city by replacing Mumbai in the above message. You may use any of the following cities – Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune
Times Of India (TOI) HappyTimes Quiz SMS Number
The Participants shall SMS the answer as <Your City Name> A1 <answer1> A2 <answer2> to
- Times of India – 8745966661
- Navbharat Times – 8745966662
- Maharashtra Times – 8745966663
- Ei Samay – 8745966664
TOI Quiz Terms and Conditions
- The Contest shall be known as the Happy Times contest.
- The Contest is organized managed and conducted by BCCL under the following publications – viz, Times of India, Ei Samay, Navbharat Times and Maharashtra Times
- The Contest is open to all readers of 13 editions of the Times of India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, New Delhi & Pune), 2 editions of Maharashtra Times (Mumbai & Pune), 6 editions of Navbharat Times (Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Mumbai), Kolkata edition of Ei Samay.
- Starting from 15th May 2019 every day, all of the aforesaid publications will have 2 questions.
- The answers of questions would be contained in the news content of that particular day’s relevant newspaper.
- Participant needs to SMS the answer as <Your City Name> A1 <answer1> A2 <answer2> to 8745966661 for Times of India, 8745966662 for Navbharat Times , 8745966663 for Maharashtra Times and 8745966664 for Ei Samay.
- The mobile number of the participant would act as the primary identifier for the participant and the account of points would be mapped against the same.
- The participant can provide the answers only in a single attempt.
- Multiple attempts at answering will not be considered.
- The participants of Maharashtra Times, Navbharat Times and Ei Samaycan provide answers in Marathi, Hindi, and Bengali as well, apart from English.
- After sharing the answer, the participants shall receive an automated SMS acknowledging the receipt of their response.
- The daily contest would be open for a 4-hour window starting from 7 AM to 11 AM.
- At the end of the window, from all the correct responses to both the questions of the day, 5000 winners (2500 for Times of India, 1000 for Maharashtra Times, 1000 for Navbharat Times, 500 for Ei Samay) would be chosen from those who provided both correct answers.
- These 5000 daily winners would receive their daily voucher.
- The vouchers will be sent to the winners via an SMS.
- For every correct answer, the participant would win 1 point which would keep accumulating over 2 counters, weekly and monthly, against the mobile number.
- The weekly and monthly counters would be reset to zero at the end of each week and month respectively.
- Happy Times monthly cycle is from the 15th of one month to the 14th of the next month.
- In addition, at the end of each week and month, there would be weekly and monthly winners and only those who have accumulated more than 10 and 30 points respectively are eligible for these weekly and monthly prizes.
- 106 lucky readers (36 for Times of India, 20 for Maharashtra Times, 40 for Navbharat Times, 10 for Ei Samay) every week stand to win Vouchers worth Rs. 9999 from Croma and/or Sargam Electronics.
- 44 lucky readers (17 for Times of India, 11 for Maharashtra Times, 11 for Navbharat Times, 5 for Ei Samay) stand a chance to win Cars and Mega Croma Vouchers every month.
- Weekly Vouchers can be won a maximum of once in 2 weeks from the same mobile number, in the same publication.
- Weekly draws will be announced every Sunday after the daily participation window closes.
- Participants who ‘Qualify for the weekly prize participation’ on that Sunday, will be considered for the next week’s weekly prize.
- The monthly bumper prize will be announced on the last day of the month once the daily participation window closes.
- A user/reader can win the monthly bumper prize a maximum of one time, across all publications.
- Registration is mandatory for eligibility in the weekly and monthly lucky draw.
- The registration could be done on the following websites w.r.t to the publication of participation (Times of India: www.toihappytimes.com, Navbharat Times: www.nbthappytimes.com, Maharashtra Times: www.mthappytimes.com, Ei Samay: www.eshappytimes.com)
- Each mobile number will be treated as a unique ID and multiple SMS from the same mobile number will not be considered for the same day and the same publication.
- The Gifts or prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash; no cash claim can be made in lieu of the gifts or prize.
Zomato Daily Vouchers T&C’s
- This voucher can be redeemed only once for a value of 50% off upto Rs 200.
- Valid on minimum order of Rs 300 or above.
- No two promo codes can be combined while placing the order.
- You can use the voucher only once.
- The validity of the voucher is only for 45 days from the date of issue.
- This voucher can only be redeemed for ordering a meal on Zomato and for no other product.
- To see the list of restaurants in your city, visit: https://www.zomato.com/
- To redeem these vouchers, you have to do the following :
1) Download the Zomato App from Google Play/App Store
2) Login or register on the app.
3) Choose the restaurant of your choose.
2) Select the food items and hit the proceed button.
2) Add your address for delivery.
2) Now in the payment page, click on the apply coupon button.
2) Enter the e-voucher code you have received.
2) You will get instant 50% off upto Rs 200 off on the total order value.
2) Complete the payment of the remaining amount.
Croma Weekly Vouchers T&C’s
- Weekly Lucky draw winners will receive Rs 9999 worth of Croma voucher via a system generated SMS
- The voucher would be in the form of a 16 digit code & 6 digit pin
- To activate the voucher, SMS GCACT<16 Digit CARDNUMBER><6 Digit Pin No> to 7200666000.
- Visit https://www.croma.com/qcpgiftcard for instructions and T&Cs,
- E-Vouchers can be used only one time.
- These e-vouchers can be used at both online or at a Croma store
- To redeem the E-Voucher at any Croma outlet, one would need to produce a Govt. ID card.
This page about TOI Happy Times Quiz Answers on GadgetGrasp.com is created by fans, for fans for informational purposes only. The Times Of India Happy Times Quiz Contest and all elements thereof, including but not limited to copyright and trademark thereto, are the property of The Times Of India company and are protected under law. This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or operated by The Times Of India Company.