GOAT Black Friday Trivia Answers, GOAT Trivia Answers, GOAT Sports Trivia – On the occasion of Black Friday, GOAT has announced a new trivia quiz contest. By participating in the GOAT Trivia, you can stand a chance to win free prizes like sneakers, win up to $100,000 GOAT credits, and prize pack. The GOAT Black Friday Trivia contest starts on November 20, 2020 and ends on November 27th, 2020.
Here in this post, we are going to tell you all the GOAT Black Friday Trivia Answers. So just scroll down to check the correct answers of GOAT Trivia and win exciting prizes for free.
GOAT Black Friday Trivia Answers Today
Question 1 – Retroing most recently during the 2018 holiday season, this Air Jordan 11 colorway was the only one Jordan wore during the ’95-“96 regular season.
Answer – Concord
Question 2 – Which player won both the golden boot and the Golden Ball during the United States’ 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup championship run?
Answer – Megan Rapinoe
Question 3 – Featuring the signature of its namesake, the classic Puma Clyde is considered the first signature basketball shoe and was designed using the input from which NBA legend and style icon?
Answer – Walt Frazier
Question 4 – In the 2018 US Open, Naomi Osaka won her first Grand Slam title by beating her idol, this tennis icon, in the final match?
Answer – Serena Williams
Question 5 – With the announcement of the Nike Air Fear of God 1 “The Question”, Jerry Lorenzo released an editorial campaign inspired by iconic images of one of his childhood heroes, this former basketball star.
Answer – Allen Iverson
GOAT Black Friday Trivia Answers | Fashion Trivia – November 25, 2020
Question 1 – In 2019, it was announced that this designer’s brand would join LVMH, the world’s largest luxury group, becoming the first new house created by the group since 1987 and the first led by a women.
Answer – Rihanna
Question 2 – This brand, mentioned in my song “designer Boi,” made a luxury leather version of the iconic IKEA shopping bag.
Answer – Balenciaga
Question 3 – Worn by both Kanye West and Travis Scott, who designed this women’s top?
Answer – Phoebe Philo
Question 4 – Self-described as a “cultural DJ”, which designer is commonly referred to as “the godfather of streetwear”?
Answer – Hiroshi Fujiwara
Question 5 – The Raf Simons Spring 2018 runway show and collection was partly inspired by which film?
Answer – Blade Runner
GOAT Black Friday Innovation Trivia – November 24, 2020
Question 1 – Which shoe is reportedly partly made from algae?
Answer – Yeezy Foam Runner
Question 2 – In April 2019, this international/multinational collaboration published the first image of a black hole and its shadow.
Answer – EHT
Question 3 – Which manufacturing technology/process, used in the creation of the Adidas Futurecraft 4D, has also been used to reconstruct tissue and hopes to be used to reconstruct entire organs in the future?
Answer – 3D Printing
Question 4 – Signed by numerous companies such as adidas, Nike, Chanel and Kering Group, the United Nations Fashion Industry Charter for Climate Action contains a vision for achieving net-zero emissions by what year?
Answer – 2050
Question 5 – This shoe, featuring Vectran fabric, was designed for a mechanical engineer at Jet Propulsion Laboratory who invented airbag systems for Mars rover mission utilizing the same material.
Answer – Mars Yard
GOAT Black Friday Design Trivia Answers – November 23, 2020
Question 1 – Debuting in 2015, this Adidas shoe combined Primeknit and Boost technologies and paid homage to classic archive shoes like the Micropacer, Rising Star and Boston Super.
Answer – Adidas NMD
Question 2 – Who designed this airport in Beijing?
Answer – Zara Hadid
Question 3 – Which Air Jordan was inspired by the Porsche 911?
Answer – Air Jordan 6
Question 4 – Who was the lead architect for the National Museum of African American History and culture in Washington, D.C.?
Answer – Phil Freelon
Question 5 – Which shoe is inspired by kintsugi, the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery?
Answer – Sacai x LDWaffle
GOAT Black Friday Trivia Answers | Art Trivia – November 22, 2020
Question 1 – In 2019, Vans collaborated with which influential modern art museum to celebrate their grand re-opening?
Answer – MoMA
Question 2 – In 2012, Louis Vuitton released a collaborative collection featuring the signature dots of which contemporary artist?
Answer – Yayoi Kusama
Question 3 – Which artist painted Barack Obama’s presidential portait for the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery?
Answer – Kehinde Wiley
Question 4 – In 2018, Basquiat’s favorite coat went up for auction. The coat was from this brand that Basquiat walked the runway for in 1987.
Answer – Comme des Garcons
Question 5 – In November 2017, Salvator Mundi, by this iconic artist, was sold for $450.3 million, setting a record as the most expensive painting sold at the public auction.
Answer – Leonardo da Vinci
GOAT Black Friday Trivia Answers | Locations Trivia – November 21, 2020
Question 1 – Part of the Nike: On Air collection that resulted from a global design contest, this Air Max 97 was inspired by the clouds of which city?
Answer – Shanghai
Question 2 – This Nike Air Max 180 celebrates the vibrant electronic music scene and brutalist architecture of which city?
Answer – Berlin
Question 3 – The Travis Scott x Air Force 1 Low ‘Cactus Jack’ calls out this city where the rapper spent much of his youth.
Answer – Missouri City
Question 4 – As part of their Jordan Brand collaboration, this store launched a campaign called “spread Love” and teamed up with 5 local Black-owned businesses to highlight and bring awareness to their work.
Answer – Union
Question 5 – The Air Jordan 1 Shattered Backboards were inspired by the colors Michael Jordan wore during a game in which city?
Answer – Trieste, Italy
GOAT Black Friday Trivia Answers November 20, 2020
Question 1 – In 2014, which musician made news headlines for wearing this vintage Vivienne Westwood hat to the Grammys?
Answer – Pharrell
Question 2 – In the video for Saweetie’s “My Type,” she included things she loved from childhood, like basketball and a custom pair of these classic Nike sneakers that inspired a song in the early 2000s.
Answer – Nike Air Force 1
Question 3 – This artist behind the Vision Racer New Balance collaboration once performed on a Tesla Model X suspended in the air.
Answer – Jaden Smith
Question 4 – Kid Cudi, Playboi Carti, Theophilus London, Dev Hynes, ASAP Nast, and Steve Lacy all walked in what runway show?
Answer – Louis Vuitton SS19
Question 5 – The iconic bears that served as inspiration for the Grateful Dead x Nike Dunk Low SB are a reference to Owsley “Bear” Stanley who did what?
Answer – Audio Engineer
Steps to participate in GOAT Black Friday Trivia
- Firstly you shall download and install the GOAT app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and register or login.
- Click on the New Trivia banner located on the top of the homepage.
- Hit the play now button.
- Choose the correct answer of all 5 questions.
- Hit the submit button.
- It’s done, you have successfully participated in the GOAT Black Friday Trivia contest today.
GOAT Black Friday Trivia Dates
- First Round – Friday, 11/20 at 10 AM PT
- First Round Ends: Monday, 11/23 at 10 AM PT
- Second Round: Monday, 11/23 at 10 AM PT
- Second Round Ends: Wednesday, 11/26 at 10 AM PT
- Third Round: Wednesday, 11/26 at 10 AM PT
- Third Round Ends: Thursday, 11/27 at 10 AM PT
- Winners will be announced within 24 hours of each round ending
- Deadline to Claim Prize: Thursday, December 3, 2020, at 11:59 PM PT
GOAT Black Friday Trivia Contest Details, Terms & Conditions
- The promotion (GOAT Black Friday Trivia) will run daily beginning on November 20, 2020 and ends on November 27, 2020.
- The trivia consists of multiple rounds.
- There is no purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter this promotion.
- You may participate in a single round or multiple rounds at your discretion.
- Each promotion day, entrants may participate by any of the following methods:
- Correctly answering trivia questions and completing daily trivia games.
- Sharing content on specified social media platforms.
- Being an early GOAT member (accounts must have been created prior to November 1, 2020, at 12:00 AM PT and must be active whereas the deleted accounts are not eligible)
- Being an early GOAT seller (accounts must have been created prior to November 1, 2020, at 12:00 AM PT and you must have listed at least one item on the GOAT app).
- Being an early participant in GOAT’s OnFeet feature (the photo must have been featured on the Styles tab before November 1, 2020, at 12:00 AM PT) or participating in previous GOAT Black Friday promotions.
- You shall update the app to the latest version in order to participate in this contest.
- Automated entries are prohibited and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification.
- The promotion is open to individuals who are sixteen (16) or older at the time of entry.
- After the end of each round of the promotion, Sponsor will conduct random drawings of all eligible entries for each round to determine the recipients for each round.
- The recipients for each round of the promotion will be notified by email or via the GOAT app (in Sponsor’s discretion) within twenty-four (24) hours of the closing of the drawings for each round of the promotion.
- Any recipient who does not provide a valid email address will forfeit his/her prize.
- If any prize notification, prize, or promotion communication is rejected or returned as undeliverable or if a recipient cannot be reached after a reasonable attempt has been made by Sponsor (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), such recipient may be disqualified and an alternate Recipient may be selected from all eligible entries.
- Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- Limit of one (1) prize per person during each round of the promotion.
- There will be 3,893 prizes awarded during the promotion, each consisting of one of the following:-
- One pair of sneakers
- The opportunity to purchase one pair of sneakers
- GOAT credit or a prize pack.
- The ARV of each prize will vary.
- Actual values may vary.
- Recipients will not receive the difference between actual and approximate retail value.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received per round.
- All prizes legitimately claimed will be awarded.
- No transfers, prize substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Prizes are non-refundable and must be accepted as awarded.
- No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded under the GOAT Black Friday Trivia.