GOAT Black Friday Trivia Answers, GOAT Trivia Answers – On the occasion of Black Friday, GOAT has announced a new trivia quiz contest. By participating in the GOAT Trivia, you can stand a chance to win free prizes like sneakers, win up to $10,000 GOAT credits, and prize pack. A total of 3,893 prizes will be given to the lucky winners. The GOAT Black Friday Trivia contest starts from November 22, 2019 and ends on November 29th, 2019.
Here in this post, we are going to tell you all the GOAT Black Friday Trivia Answers. So just scroll down to check the correct answers of GOAT Trivia and win exciting prizes for free.
- GOAT Black Friday Trivia Answers Today: Jordan Trivia
- Question 1 – What shoe was MJ wearing when he dunked from the free throw line in the classic 1988 Slam Dunk Competition?
- Question 2 – In what shoe did Michael Jordan win his first NBA Championship?
- Question 3 – What shoe did MJ wear in his 6th and final NBA Championship?
- Question 4 – Which is NOT a nickname given to MJ?
- GOAT Black Friday Trivia Answers – Round 3
- GOAT Black Friday Trivia Answers- Round 2
- GOAT Black Friday Trivia Answers – Round 2
- GOAT Trivia Answers – Round 1
- Steps to participate in GOAT Black Friday Trivia
- GOAT Black Friday Trivia Dates
- GOAT Black Friday Trivia Contest Details, Terms & Conditions
GOAT Black Friday Trivia Answers Today: Jordan Trivia
Question 1 – What shoe was MJ wearing when he dunked from the free throw line in the classic 1988 Slam Dunk Competition?
Answer – Air Jordan 3
Question 2 – In what shoe did Michael Jordan win his first NBA Championship?
Answer – Air Jordan 6
Question 3 – What shoe did MJ wear in his 6th and final NBA Championship?
Answer – Air Jordan 14
Question 4 – Which is NOT a nickname given to MJ?
Answer – The Flight King
GOAT Black Friday Trivia Answers – Round 3
Question 1 – Who created the underlying technology utilizes in Nike’s Air units?
Answer – Aeronautical engineer M. Frank Rudy
Question 2 – What model was this air unit debuted in?
Answer – Air Max 93
Question 3 – What model was this air unit debuted in?
Answer – Air Max 97
Question 4 – What model was this air unit debuted in?
Answer – Air VaporMax
GOAT Black Friday Trivia Answers- Round 2
Question 1 – Which ’80s movie helped popularize the classic Vans Checkerboard Slip-On?
Answer – Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Question 2 – In one of The Sandlot’s final scenes, Benny ‘the Jet’ Rodriguez brings out the pair of shoes that he claims are his ‘secret weapon’ to help him ‘run faster and jump higher’.
Answer – PF Flyers
Question 3 – Nike has recently partnered with which revolutionary animation studio on a verity of silhouettes for multiple films, as a way of elevating storytelling through footwear?
Answer – LAIKA
Question 4 – The Nike Mags, featuring an auto-lacing system, debuted in which sci-fi film?
Answer – Back to the Future 2
GOAT Black Friday Trivia Answers – Round 2
Question 1 – Jordan Brand recently released multiple sneakers as part of their groundbreaking partnership with which European soccer club?
Answer – Paris Saint-Germain
Question 2 – In 2017, Jordan Brand released an ultra-exclusive, suede Air Jordan 11 of just five pairs via scratch-off lottery to commemorate the retirement of which New York Yankees champion?
Answer – Derek Jeter
Question 3 – For the 2018 US Open, Virgil Abloh designed a Nike collection for Serena Williams that featured clothing along with an Air Max 97 and a Blazer mid. What was the name of this collection?
Answer – “Queen”
Question 4 – During the 2000-2001 NBA season, Allen Iverson won the MVP award and led the 76ers to the NBA Finals wearing which signature sneakers?
Answer – Reebok Answer 4
GOAT Trivia Answers – Round 1
Question 1 – Which Yeezy model did not debut during Yeezy Season 1 show in 2015?
Answer – Yeezy 500
Question 2 – During their FW18 Paris Fashion Week Show, COMME des GARCONS debuted which Nike shoe where they flipped the Nike ACG logo to read ‘CDG’?
Answer – Air Mowabb
Question 3 – Debuting in Paris during a FW17 show, these shoes owe their name to the soles of running, track, and basketball shoes stacked together.
Answer – Balenciaga Triple S Trainer
Question 4 – During his FW16 Paris show, Rick Owens debuted which Adidas show collaboration that took elements from the Superstar mid and Pro Model?
Answer – Mastodon Pro
Steps to participate in GOAT Black Friday Trivia
- Firstly you shall download and install the GOAT app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and register or login.
- Click on the New Trivia banner located on the top of the homepage.
- Hit the play now button.
- Choose the correct answer of all the 5 questions.
- Hit the submit button.
- It’s done, you have successfully participated in the GOAT Black Friday Trivia contest today.
GOAT Black Friday Trivia Dates
- First Round – Friday, 11/22 at 10 AM PT
- First Round Ends: Monday, 11/25 at 10 AM PT
- Second Round: Monday, 11/25 at 10 AM PT
- Second Round Ends: Wednesday, 11/27 at 10 AM PT
- Third Round: Wednesday, 11/27 at 10 AM PT
- Third Round Ends: Thursday, 11/28 at 7 PM PT
- Winners will be announced within 24 hours of each round ending
- Deadline to Purchase: Thursday, December 5, 2019, at 11:59 PM PT
GOAT Black Friday Trivia Contest Details, Terms & Conditions
- The promotion (GOAT Black Friday Trivia) will run daily beginning on November 22, 2019 and ends on November 29, 2019.
- The trivia consists of multiple rounds.
- There is no purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter this promotion.
- You may participate in a single round or multiple rounds at your discretion.
- Each promotion day, entrants may participate by any of the following methods:
- Correctly answering trivia questions and completing daily trivia games.
- Sharing content on specified social media platforms.
- Being an early GOAT member (accounts must have been created prior to November 1, 2019, at 12:00 AM PT and must be active whereas the deleted accounts are not eligible)
- Being an early GOAT seller (accounts must have been created prior to November 1, 2019, at 12:00 AM PT and you must have listed at least one item on the GOAT app).
- Being an early participant in GOAT’s OnFeet feature (the photo must have been featured on the Styles tab before November 1, 2019, at 12:00 AM PT) or participating in previous GOAT Black Friday promotions.
- You shall update the app to the latest version in order to participate in this contest.
- Automated entries are prohibited and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification.
- The promotion is open to individuals who are sixteen (16) or older at the time of entry.
- After the end of each round of the promotion, and no later than Saturday, November 30, 2019, Sponsor will conduct random drawings of all eligible entries for each round to determine the recipients for each round.
- The recipients for each round of the promotion will be notified by email or via the GOAT app (in Sponsor’s discretion) within twenty-four (24) hours of the closing of the drawings for each round of the promotion.
- Any recipient who does not provide a valid email address will forfeit his/her prize.
- Except for prizes of Company credit, any prize not claimed by Thursday, December 5, 2019, will be forfeited.
- If any prize notification, prize, or promotion communication is rejected or returned as undeliverable or if a recipient cannot be reached after a reasonable attempt has been made by Sponsor (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), such recipient may be disqualified and an alternate Recipient may be selected from all eligible entries.
- Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- Limit of one (1) prize per person during each round of the promotion.
- There will be 3,893 prizes awarded during the promotion, each consisting of one of the following:-
- One pair of sneakers
- The opportunity to purchase one pair of sneakers
- GOAT credit or a prize pack.
- The ARV of each prize will vary.
- Actual values may vary.
- Recipients will not receive the difference between actual and approximate retail value.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received per round.
- All prizes legitimately claimed will be awarded.
- No transfers, prize substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Prizes are non-refundable and must be accepted as awarded.
- No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded under the GOAT Black Friday Trivia.