Vodafone TurboNet 4G Kerala, Idea TurboNet 4G Kerala – Vodafone Idea has launched the TurboNet 4G in Kerala. The service was announced on 11th September 2019 via front-page advisement on a leading newspaper. With the TurboNet 4G service, the company promises to offer wide network coverage along with increased capacity and better data transfer speed.
As per Vishant Vora, Chief Technology Officer, Vodafone Idea Ltd, –
- “With the integration of two strong networks in many markets, Vodafone Idea is becoming a higher-powered, supercharged 4G network on the back of larger number of sites, deployment of future fit technologies and greater spectrum allocation.
- TurboNet truly defines the reinvented 4G network which promises to deliver wider coverage, increased capacity, turbo speeds, and superior customer experience.
- Our unified network is being presented to customers of both brands under a single brand proposition – TurboNet 4G – in all the integrated markets in India.
- So whether you are a Vodafone or Idea customer, your network is now bigger, stronger and better.”
M.D Prasad, Business Head, Kerala, Vodafone Idea Limited, said in a newsletter –
- Now onwards the complete network of both Vodafone and Idea will function under a strongest combined network – TurboNet 4G.
- “Combining the network of both Vodafone and Idea, presenting you a super network – TurboNet 4G as an Onam gift for Malayalees,”
Earlier, Vodafone Idea has announced the TurboNet 4G in select cities from Rajasthan, West Bengal, UP West, Haryana & Karnataka circle. Whereas the company will roll out the Vodafone Inda TurboNet 4G services across India in coming few months as per the plans.
Source – Dream DTH