Snapchat Dark Mode, How to get dark mode on Snapchat 2021: Finally the wait is over, multimedia messaging app Snapchat has started rolling out the most awaited Dark Mode feature. Yes, you heard it right, now you can enjoy Dark Mode on Snapchat. As of now, this feature is being been rolled out in batches.
Recently a Snapchat user from Australia posted a video of her Snapchat account where she has shown how the latest feature looks. When she was asked by some users, she has revealed that she is currently using an iPhone XR smartphone running on the latest iOS 14. Thereafter a video on YouTube by How-To Tech channel revealed the step-by-step process on “How To Get Dark Mode on Snapchat“. Here’s the video, have a look:-
How To Get Dark Mode on Snapchat 2021
Here’s the step by step instruction on how to get dark mode on Snapchat.
- Firstly open the Snapchat app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile picture.
- Now click on the Gear Icon (setting) located on the upper right side.
- Now scroll down and tap on App Appearance.
- Select “Always Dark” if you prefer to use Snapchat in dark mode every time or you can choose “Match System” option to let Snapchat match your device’s appearance/theme setting.
- That’s it, this is how you put Snapchat on dark mode.