How To Add Music To Snapchat 2020, How To Get Music On Snapchat: Finally Snapchat has added a new feature by which the users can now Add Music To Snapchat Picture and Videos. This was one of the most awaited features that all the Snapchat users were waiting for. Since the feature is very new, and most of the users are yet confused on how to use it.
Here in this article, we are going to tell you “How To Add Music To Snapchat“. So let us get started.
Steps To Add Music To Snapchat 2020
- Download, install, and open the Snapchat app on your device.
- Register if in case you are a new user, or login into the app using your credentials.
- Now head to the camera screen.
- Click on the Music Note icon located on the upper right corner below turn the camera and flash on/off symbol.
- Select the music file from the given list.
- Click on add to snapchat.
- That’s it, you have successfully added Music To Snapchat Picture & Video.
What to do if Music Note Symbol is Missing
Add Music to picture and video is the latest feature on the Snapchat app. So in case you don’t find the Music symbol on the app then you should consider updating the app to the latest version from the app store.
As the feature is just launched, you still might not be able to see the Music Note symbol on the app. There is nothing to worry about, as it’s possible that the feature is still not applied to your Snapchat account yet.
So if you can’t find the add music feature, then you might have to wait for a while. Keep checking for the update on the app store, and keep your app updated to the latest version to enjoy the feature.