TOI Freedom Quiz, Times Of India Freedom Quiz Answers, TOI Independence Day Quiz Contest – On the occasion of India’s Independence day today, Times of India has announced an exciting contest called TOI Freedom Quiz. Play this fun quiz to win free amazing vouchers and prizes. A total of 10 lucky winners shall get e-vouchers worth of Rs 5000 each. Whereas 1000 participants will win Times Prime Super membership. This quiz is available only on 15th August 2019 and the participation window starts from 6 AM to 11:59 PM.
TOI Freedom Quiz Details
Contest Name – TOI Freedom Quiz
Available in – Times Of India newspaper
Contest Period – 15th August 2019 from 6 AM to 11:59 PM
Prizes – E-Voucher worth Rs 5000 & Free Times Prime Super Membership
Total Winners – 1000
TOI Freedom Quiz Answers
Q1 – Who delivered the famous “tryst with destiny” speech in 1947?
Ans – NEHRU
Q2 – Which Bollywood film, released on August 15 last year, captured Indian hockey triumph in the 1948 Olympics?
Ans – GOLD
Q3 – Who wrote the well known poem, “Khoob Ladi Mardani”, describing the life of Rani Lakshmi Bai?
Ans – SUBHADRA
Q4 – Which Manoj Kumar movie is inspired by the slogan coined by Lal Bahadur Shastri, “Jai Jawan Jai Kisan”?
Ans – UPKAR
Related Contest – TOI HappyTimes Quiz Answers
Steps To Participate in TOI Freedom Quiz & Send SMS
- Pick up The Times of India newspaper on 15th August 2019.
- Look for the TOI Freedom Quiz.
- Find the answers to the 4 questions in the alphabets grid given there.
- Open the Message app (SMS app) in your device.
- Tap on create a new SMS.
- Type the answer in this format – SMS your <PINCODE> <Space> A1 <Space> <ANSWER1> <Space> A2 <Space> <ANSWER2> <Space> A3 <Space> <ANSWER3> <Space> A4 <ANSWER4> to 9880198801. For Example – 560071 A1 NEHRU A2 GOLD A3 SUBHADRA A4 UPKAR
- Send the SMS to 9880198801 between 6 AM to 11:59 PM
- Fill your details in the form on the website- www.toicontest.com
- 1000 winners would be chosen from those who provide all correct answers within the specified participation window (6 AM to 11:59 PM)
Note – (1) The answers to all the 4 questions are one-word. (2) Do not give any extra spaces between the answers. (3) It is compulsory to fill the form on the website as it will help TOI to contact you in case you win.
TOI Freedom Quiz – Terms & Conditions
- This Contest shall mean the contest titled as TOI Freedom Quiz.
- The Contest is being organized for engagement with TOI readers
- The contestant shall mean the individual who participates in the Contest.
- TOI shall mean The Times of India.
- Prize means Times Prime Super membership for 1 year for the 1000 winners and the redeemable gift vouchers as decided by BCCL of the value Rs 5000 each for the 10 lucky winners selected from the 1000 winning entries.
- This Competition is valid for Indian citizens aged 18 years and above.
- This contest is open to readers of all editions of The Times of India.
- The employees of BCCL and their affiliates, distributors and dealers of BCCL, the sponsors of the Contest, family members or the relatives of employees of BCCL, distributors, dealers & sponsors are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- The Contest shall have a window starting from 6: 00 AM till midnight, on 15 August 2019.
- No entry fee is required to participate in the Contest.
- To participate in the Contest, the Contestant will have to answer all the 4 questions printed in TOI on the date of Contest ie. 15th August 2019.
- There will be a grid (matrix) of alphabets printed below the questions.
- All the answers will be located in that grid.
- The Contestant will have to find the answers from the said grid, circle those and send us the exact same answers that he/she finds in the grid via SMS on 98801 988091.
- Any other variation of the answer apart from the one given in the grid would be considered incorrect.
- For eg., if the answer to a question in the grid is only the first name- Santosh, but if anyone sends the full name as the answer- Santosh Kumar, it will be considered incorrect.
- The Contestant shall send an SMS to 98801 988091 within the window period of the Contest.
- Once the SMS is received by BCCL, the Contestant will receive an automated acknowledgment SMS link.
- The Contestant will be required to click on the link and upload his/her basic details.
- The information provided will be for BCCL’s records and will have no role in deciding the winners.
- The Contestant may also be asked to upload their selfies with the filled grid on Facebook with BCCL’s hashtag and tag their friends.
- However, the activity of uploading selfies shall not play any role in deciding the winner of the Contest.
- The 1000 correct entries shall be selected through the computer-generated random technique and each winner shall win Times Prime Super membership for 1 year.
- Out of these 1000 winners, 10 lucky winners shall be selected again through the computer-generated random technique and each lucky winners shall win the redeemable gift vouchers as decided by BCCL of the value Rs 5000.
- The results of the Contest shall be declared within 10 days of the contest start.
- The additional terms and conditions and FAQs for the Times Prime Super membership are located at www.timesprime.com/timesprimesuper
- The mobile number of the Contestant would act as the primary identifier for the Contestant.
- Each mobile number will be treated as a unique ID and multiple SMS from the same mobile number will not be considered for the Contest.
- One personal identification proof ie. PAN Card shall be eligible for one Prize only.
- The decision of the BCCL will be final and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- In case any winner refuses to accept the prize decided for him/her, his/her participation in the Contest will be declared null and void.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for their value in cash or for other prizes.
- Each Prize shall have a validity period and the same can be redeemed with the respective sponsors within such validity period as mentioned on the Prize.
- Any charge over and above the stated Prize shall have to be borne by the Contestant themselves including without limitation traveling, prize collection/delivery charges, etc.
- The Prize(s) are non-transferable.
- The Contestant shall exclusively bear any levies, duties, registration, insurance cost, octroi and taxes, wherever applicable, on the Prize.
- The Contestant shall be solely liable for any other expenses related to the acceptance/use of the offer or participation in the Contest.