JioPhone Gift Card, JioPhone Festival Gift Card: On the occasion of this festival season and Diwali Reliance Jio has launched the JioPhone gift card. The price of this gift card is just Rs 1095. This Gift Card can be used to buy JioPhone. The customers can also use the JioPhone gift card to buy the prepaid jio recharge plans too. This gift card can be purchased from Amazon, and Jio stores.
What is JioPhone Gift Card?
The JioPhone Gift Card is a convenient gifting solution offereRelianceiance Jio. It is one of the best option available to give your loved ones a digital freedom. It can be used to avail JioPhone Monsoon Hungama Offer or buy products offered by Reliance Retail Limited available at all authorized outlets across India.
JioPhone Gift Card Details
- The JioPhone Gift Card is valid only for a period of 12 months from the date of its loading.
- JioPhone festival Gift Card is a perfect opportunity to give your loved ones, family, friends and employees a Digital Freedom.
- You can use JioPhone Gift card to avail JioPhone Monsoon Hungama offer.
- Under the JioPhone Monsoon Hungama offer, a user can exchange his/her existing phone for a brand new JioPhone at a refundable deposit of Rs 501.
- To avail JioPhone Monsoon Hungama offer, you need to take your existing phone & charger which should be undamaged and in working condition, to your nearest Jio Store or Reliance Digital Store.
- Upon using Rs 1,095 JioPhone Gift Card for availing JioPhone Monsoon Hungama offer, you get:-
a) Brand New JioPhone at a refundable deposit of just Rs 501.
b) JioPhone Recharge Plan of Unlimited Voice & Data for 6 months worth Rs 594.
c) Special exchange bonus of 6GB data voucher.
d) Total of 90 GB data for a period of 6 months.
- JioPhone Gift Card bought at Amazon cannot be returned or refunded.
Steps To Buy Reliance JioPhone Gift Card From Amazon
- Click here to buy JioPhone Gift Card on Amazon.
- Tap on buy now button.
- Now in the payment page, select your preferred mode of payment from available options like Amazon Pay Balance, UPI, Debit Card, credit card, net banking (COD is not applicable on purchase of this product).
- Complete the transaction.
- It’s done, you have successfully purchased the JioPhone Gift Card from Amazon.
JioPhone Gift Card Offers – Get Extra 10% Cashback
Amazon is offering an additional 10% cashback on the purchase of JioPhone Gift Card. To avail this offer the user shall complete the payment through Debit/Credit cards, Amazon Pay balance, Netbanking or UPI. The maximum cashback a user shall get is Rs 100. The cashback will get credited into the users Amazon Pay wallet within 15 days from the date of a successful transaction. This offer is valid till 31st October 2018. There is no minimum transaction value to avail this offer.
Read the full offer details here
JioPhone Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- The Gift Card can be used for the purposes of the JioPhone Monsoon Hungama Offer.
- By the redemption Gift Card value against (i) the interest-free refundable security deposit of Rs. 501 (Rupees Five Hundred and One only) and (ii) an amount of Rs. 495/- (Rupees Four Hundred and Ninety Five only) for electronic vouchers and (iii) Rs. 99/- (Rupees Ninety Nine only) for the first month of usage of the JioPhone as required under the JioPhone Monsoon Hungama Offer.
- The value of the Gift Card can also be redeemed for the purchase of eligible products sold by the Company at its authorised stores.
- The gift card can be redeemed at all Authorised stores across India.
- The authorized stores are Reliance Fresh, Reliance Smart, Reliance Trends Reliance Footprint, Reliance Digital, Reliance Jewels, Reliance Market, MyJio stores and Project Eve.
- The Company shall have the right to notify Eligible Products, Authorised Stores and the process of redemption through appropriate means, from time to time.
- The JioPhone Gift Card cannot be re-loaded.
- No partial redemption against the value of the Gift Card is acceptable in the case of JioPhone Monsoon Hungama Offer.
- The Gift Card may however be redeemed against more than one purchase of Eligible Products at Authorised Stores.
- The Gift Card is valid only for a period of 12 months from the date of its loading
- The unused amount in the Gift Card will be forfeited at end of the Validity Period.
- You cannot transfer funds from one Gift Card to another Gift Card.
- There is no charge levied on the usage of the Gift Card.
- Lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards cannot be blocked, replaced or reissued and the balance, if any, cannot be refunded under any such circumstances.
- The Gift Card can only be redeemed physically at such stores designated by the Company from time to time.
- No refunds in cash or credit will be offered against this Gift Card.
- Once cash is loaded on the Gift Card, it is non- refundable.
- The Gift Card cannot be redeemed in cash.
- The Validity Period of the Gift Card cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- The Gift Card is non-transferable.
How To Download & Install YouTube App On JioPhone
How To Install WhatsApp On JioPhone
Search Tag’s: Jio Gift Card, Jio Phone Gift Card, Jio Diwali Offer 2018. JioPhone Festival Gift card, JioPhone Gift Card, Jio Gift Card Offer, Jio New Offer.