Raksha Bandhan 2019: WhatsApp Status, Text Messages, Rakhi Wishes, Quotes – Raksha Bandhan also known as Rakhi is a very popular festival celebrated in India. This year Raksha Bandhan will be celebrated on 15th August 2019. On this festival day, the sister worships the god and ties a rakhi on the brother’s wrist and prays for him. Whereas the brother gives blessings, gifts to sister and promise to protect & care for them all their lives.
To make this Raksha Bandhan 2019 more fabulous, here we are with the handpicked best Raksha Bandhan WhatsApp Status, messages, quotes & wishes. So you want to wish someone Happy Raksha Bandhan, then just pick a nice quote and wish them.
Raksha Bandhan 2019 WhatsApp Status, Wishes, Messages, Quotes | Rakhi Status For WhatsApp
- I want to tell you, during times we fought, My love was in a different mood. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to god that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year. Wish you Happy Raksha Bandhan
- A small piece of Thread has more power than everything..!!! That is known as Rakhi. Wish You A Very Very Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Rakhi is the symbol of Love, Between brother and Sister, It’s Such A Great Feeling, I Always Do Wish, My Sister On This Special Day, And Also Present A Gift As A Surprise
- Hope this Rakhi fulfills all your dreams and brings desired happiness in your life, today and always.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes For Sister
- Rakhi is a perfect time to tell you how special you are and how much you mean to me. Wish you Happy Raksha Bandhan
- It is very difficult for me to express my love for you dear sister. On this special occasion of Rakhi, I just want to tell you that you are a world to me. I promise you that I will never leave your side & always be there for you whenever you need me. Thank you for being the best sister in this world.
- Behen ka pyar kisi dua se kam nai hota,Wo chahe door bhi ho to gham nai hota, Aksar rishtey dooryon se pheeke par jate hain, Par “Behan aur Bhai” ka pyar Kabhi kam nai hota
- On the day of Rakhi, I want to thank you for everything you did for me. You are a precious gift to my heart and a true friend to my spirit. Thanks for making life so beautiful.
- You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my Secret treasure. Wishing you happy Rakshabandhan
- We celebrate this day to make our bond stronger. May you overwhelmed with joy and happiness today until forever. I love you my dear Sister!!!. I wish you all the best of this day of Raksha Bandhan
Raksha Bandhan Wishes For Brother
- Dear Brother, even though I am far away from you, but you will always be there in my heart. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to the best brother in this world..
- Having a wonderful brother like you is like having a true soul mate. Happy Raksha Bandhan my dear bro..
- Dear Brother, Thanks for all that you have done for me. I am glad to have a brother like you. Wish you happy Rakhi
- Sky is Blue, Feel This Hue, My love is always for you Bhayia, Always True.. Happy Wish You Raksha Bandhan Bhai…
- You are the one who hides my all secrets. You are the one who loves me as no one else can. Thanks for supporting me always and believing in me. I am blessed to have a brother like you.
- Dear brother, May all your wishes come true and may each of your days be filled with Joy, and Smile.
- Missing you a lot on this Rakhi Bhayia, Sending you the bond of love. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- May this thread of love bring countless joys, success, and peace in your life. May this sacred bond between us grow stronger each day.
- There is no other love like the Love For A Bro, There’s no other love like the Love From A Brother
- Thank you for being the pillar of my strength today and always, I am blessed to have you as my bro.. Happy Rakhi