Ola Money Postpaid Plus is a new offering from Ola for its customers. With Ola money postpaid plus the customers can enjoy higher credit line with 30 days of the credit cycle. This is a loan product provided by Ola in partnership with NBFC. Currently Ola Money Postpaid Plus is available only for the selected users and the users can get it by invite only.
What is the difference between Ola Money Postpaid & Ola Money Postpaid Plus
Here is the list of key differences between the Ola Money Postpaid & Postpaid Plus:-
- Ola Money postpaid will be having a limited amount of credit whereas the Postpaid plus will be having a higher credit limit
- Ola money postpaid has 15 days credit cycle, whereas the postpaid plus offers 1 month billing cycle.
- In Ola money postpaid the customer can pay once in 15 days at 0% interest whereas postpaid plus by ola money offers 30 days at 0% interest.
Ola Money Postpaid Plus Details
- The ola money postpaid plus is an invite-only offer for upgrading your Ola Money Postpaid to a higher credit line with a 30 days credit cycle.
- This is a loan product, which we are providing in partnership with affiliate financial partners.
- Ola has partnered with NBFC to provide credit line and bring you the best set of products.
- You will have to provide below information to avail this offer –
- KYC details (PAN details, Selfie & Proof of address) – Customers who have completed Ola Money wallet KYC, will be asked to provide consent for sharing these KYC details for Postpaid Plus product.
- Additional details – Date of Birth, Communication address, Email address
- Image of your PAN Card as per the PAN provided in KYC
- The credit limit may increase based on the customer’s usage and if he/she repay the bill on time.
- The affiliate partners (NBFC) also have the right to revoke the line if they see activity that poses a credit risk to them.
- If in case the customer doesn’t payback, he/she will be notified multiple times via email, SMS and phone calls before the due date and periodically thereafter.
- A small late payment fee might also be applied for the delay in payments.
- Also, if you do not repay or delay your repayment, the affiliate partner holds the right to report such cases to credit bureaus which may impact your credit rating and hence your ability to access financial products.
- For more details about the Ola Money Postpaid Plus, you can write to the customer care at [email protected]
SORCE – Ola Blog