Jio Transition Plan – Reliance jio has come up with a new offering called Jio Transition Plan for the Kerla users. Under this plan, Jio is giving free 1GB per day data along with 100 daily SMS. The Jio Transition Plan is valid for a period of 7 days starting from 10th to 17th August 2019. This new plan is available only for the Jio subscribers from Kerala state.
What is Jio Transition Plan
Jio Transition Plan is a new pack available for free of cost for the Kerala users. This is a relief measure from Jio for the Kerala flood. The unprecedented rains and floods in Kerala have disrupted normal life. So Reliance Jio has announced the Jio Transition Plan to ensure that its customers stay connected with their loved ones.
Jio Transition Plan Details
Plan Name – Jio Transition Plan
Cost – Free
Calls – Unlimited free voice calls
Data Benefits – 1 GB of 4G data per day
SMS – Daily 100 SMS
Validity – 10th to 17th August 2019 (both days inclusive)
Valid for all jio users in Kerala circle
Steps To Activate Jio Transition Plan
- Download, Install and Open MyJio app in your device.
- Enter your jio number and verify it via OTP.
- Now on the homepage, tap on the navigation menu (3 parallel lines) located on the upper left corner.
- Click on the My Plans.
- Scroll down to the upcoming plans section.
- You shall see the Jio Transition Plan – Prepaid, valid for 7 days.
- Hit the activate button.
- It’s done, you have successfully activated the Jio Transition Plan on your Jio number. Enjoy free 1GB per day data and 100 SMS daily for a period of 7 days or 17th August 2019 (whichever comes earlier)
Jio Transition Plan – Terms & Conditions
- The Jio Transition Plan is valid for all the RJIO subscribers in Kerala state.
- This plan is valid only for prepaid users.
- The pack can be activated via MyJio app in my plans section.
- Upon activation, the subscriber shall be eligible to get 1GB 4G data along with 100 SMS daily.
- This plan is valid from 10th to 17th August 2019.
- It is a free offering from Reliance Jio and the customers need not to pay for it.