Jio Prime Membership 2019 that was supposed to end on 31st March 2019 has been extended by the company. The new validity of Jio Prime Membership is March 2020. There is no need to renew the plan as the prime membership gets auto-renewed. Here we are going to tell you all the details, benefits, terms & conditions of the Jio Prime Membership Plan.
Jio Prime Membership 2019 Benefits, Details:
- The Reliance Jio Prime Membership is a limited period offer from the company.
- With Jio Prime Membership the customers get a great experience.
- Prime members get access to high-quality HD voice calls, SMS, and 4G data service.
- Complimentary access to Jio TV subscription with 600+ live tv channels.
- Complimentary jio apps worth of Rs 10,000.
How to check Jio Prime Membership Validity
- Open MyJio app on your device.
- Click on the view details located below the current plan in your my account section.
- The last tab i.e. Jio Prime Membership shows the validity of your prime membership.
Jio Prime Membership – Terms & Conditions
- Payment of Rs. 99 (inclusive of applicable taxes) will entitle enrolment to Jio Prime membership as a Jio Prime Member.
- The prime membership recharge comes with a subscription for 365 days from the date of subscription.
- All customers will have the option to opt Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan on payment of Rs. 99.
- The fees of Rs. 99 will include a one-time enrolment charge as well as an annual subscription fee.
- From time to time, Jio may offer different membership terms, and the fees for such membership may vary.
- The Jio Prime membership fee is non-refundable except as expressly set forth in these Terms.
- You can pay using cash/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ E-Wallets/ Others on any of the available platforms including but not limited to jio.com/My Jio/ Jio Money app/ retail partners & other online third-party aggregators, online recharge websites/app.
- The Jio Prime membership vouchers will be activated only on attachment to Jio number on which a Jio Prime voucher has not been activated earlier.
- The Jio Prime membership is available only to the subscribers of applicable Prepaid Plan vouchers and postpaid plans.
- The aspiring Jio Prime subscribers are required to opt for one of the plans
- Jio Prime membership vouchers can be gifted/ transferred to anyone including a non-Jio customer.
- In case of receipt of such voucher by a non-Jio customer, the customer needs to first activate Jio services in order to activate Jio Prime membership.
- You can not transfer or assign your Jio Prime membership or any Jio Prime benefits.
- Jio Prime members are not permitted to purchase products for the purpose of resale or rental to potential customers using Jio Prime benefits.
- No two benefits offered under the Jio Prime membership can be used concurrently.
Tag’s: jio prime membership 2019, jio prime membership recharge, jio prime membership 2020, jio prime membership validity, how to check jio prime membership validity, jio prime membership recharge 99, how to get jio prime membership, jio prime membership renewal.