Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi 7A
Looking for how to take screenshot in your Redmi 7A mobile? Cool, you are in the right place. There are many ways of taking a screenshot on your phone. Let us describe all the methods to you.
So now let’s get started
Step 1 – Using The Notification Drop Down Menu
- Navigate to the screen that you wish to take a screenshot.
- Pull the notification menu from the top.
- Hit the Screenshot button.
- The screenshot of your Redmi 7A screen will be captured and the image will be saved in the gallery.
Step 2 – By Using The Hardware Buttons
Here in this method, we are going to take the screenshot by using the button combination on phone.
- Navigate to the screen you want to capture.
- Now press and hold the power button and volume down button together (at the same time).
- It’s done you have successfully taken the screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi 7A.
Step 3 – Using Power Button
Xiaomi Redmi 7A comes with a feature that allows you to capture the screen by pressing the power button. Just navigate to the screen you want to capture, press and hold the power button on your mobile for 3 seconds and tap on the Screenshot option.
Step 4 – Using Google Assistant
You can use the Google Assistant feature available on your Redmi 7A to take a screenshot. Just follow the process mentioned below to do it:-
- Navigate to the screen that you want to capture.
- Long press the home button to activate Google Assistant.
- Say “Take A Screenshot”.
- You will hear “Ok taking a screenshot now, touch to continue”.
- Now touch anywhere on your mobile screen to confirm the screenshot capture.
- It’s done, Google Assistant will take a screenshot on your current screen and save the image in the gallery.
Related Articles –
I hope this post about How To Take Screenshot In Redmi 7A was helpful and worked for you. In case you have any queries or questions related to Capture Screen On Xiaomi Redmi 7A, Feel free to comment below in the comment section.