Google lens is one of the cool apps from Google. It has been very helpful to me from the day when it first arrived on my smartphone. But the thing is that I never installed this app. The Google Lens app came pre-installed with the android in my case. So now I want to disable or remove Google Lens app from my android phone because I don’t use it anymore.
How To Disable or Remove Google Lens App From Android Mobile
If you choose to disable Google Lens completely, follow these steps:
- Go to settings on your Android mobile.
- Tap on Apps and Notifications
- Now click on the 3 dots located in the upper right corner and tap on show system
- Scroll Down and tap on the “Lens” icon
- Click on the disable button to disable the google lens on your phone
- It’s done, you have successfully disabled the google lens app in an Android smartphone.
Note – The above method to disable the Google Lens app is tested and verified on the Xiaomi Mi A1 running Android One with Android Pie. The above method should work on most of the smartphone that is running on stock android.
What’s your opinion on Google Lens, does it really help you? Please let us know in your thought about the Google Lens App in the comment box below.