How to Check CAMS IPO Allotment Status, CAMS IPO Share Allotment Status: The ₹2,240 crore initial public offering (IPO) of Computer Age Management Services (CAMS) received an overwhelming response from the investors. The IPO was oversubscribed by over 47 times. Against the issue size of 12 million shares, the CAMS IPO received bids for about 601 million shares.
CAMS IPO Subscription Status
|Cams IPO - Investor Type||Shares Offered||Subscription Status|
|Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB)||3,612,820||73.18 Times|
|Non Institutional (NII)||2,709,615||111.85 Times|
|Retail Individual (RII)||6,322,435||5.54 Times|
CAMS IPO Allotment, Refund, Credit of Shares and IPO Listing Date, Timetable
|IPO Open Date||21st September 2020|
|IPO Close Date||23rd September 2020|
|Share Allotment Date||28th September 2020|
|Money Refund Date||29th September 2020|
|Credit of Allotted Shares to Demat Account||30th September 2020|
|IPO Listing Date on NSE & BSE||1st October 2020|
Here’s How to Check CAMS IPO Allotment Status
If you have applied for the CAMS IPO, then here is the step by step process to check the CAMS IPO Allotment Status on BSE, NSE and Registrar website (linkintime).
Steps to check CAMS IPO Share Allotment Status on BSE, NSE Website
- To check the CAMS IPO allotment status, simply visit the NSE or BSE website through the link provided below. This is to be noted that the CAMS shares are only going to be listed only on BSE.
- On the BSE website, click on Equity.
- Now click on the dropdown next to the Issue name and tap on Computer Age Management Services.
- Enter your application number and PAN number.
- Hit the search button.
- The CAMS IPO allotment status will be displayed with the number of shares allotted to you. If in case you have not received any shares of CAMS then no results will be displayed.
Steps to check CAMS IPO Share Allotment Status on Registrar website Linkintime (linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment)
- Firstly click here to visit the Linkintime website to check IPO Allotment status.
- Click on the drop down and select Computer Age Management Services (CAMS) – IPO.
- Now enter your PAN number, or Application number or DP Client ID.
- Fill the Captcha.
- Hit the submit button.
- The IPO Allotment status will appear on your mobile or computer screen.