Coronavirus News Live, Bangalore Coronavirus News Live Updates: Here in this news article, we are going to post the latest news updates on Coronavirus (COVID-19) from Bangalore, India, and all across the world. Bookmark this page now to stay tuned with the latest Coronavirus updates.
Coronavirus News Live Updates Bangalore
- On 3rd March 2020, Karnataka state health minister B Sreeramulu and state medical education minister Dr. Sudhakar have called for an emergency meeting with concerned officials and doctors.
- BMTC has urged its employee’s including bus drivers and conductors, to wear masks.
- Dial 104 “arogya sahayavani” is a health helpline for getting guidance over Coronavirus.
- The 24-year–old software engineer, who works in Bengaluru, had worked with people from Hong Kong in Dubai last month where he is suspected to have contracted the coronavirus.
- Bengaluru airport put on high alert over the Coronavirus crisis all the passengers arriving from abroad and now thoroughly check
- The Karnataka Health Minister said: All those who came in contact with the techie in Bengaluru are being monitored.
- As many as 24 people working with the Bengaluru techie, who turned positive for Coronavirus on Monday in Hyderabad, have been asked to work from home.
- Karnataka govt on high alert.
- Bangalore techie traveled from Dubai to Bangalore in Indigo flight 6E 96 flight.
- Coronavirus effected engineer stayed at the Heights Altura Bengaluru apartment for a few days after returning from Dubai.
- Bangalore techie (software engineer) who was tested positive for the novel coronavirus was working at Intel, Bangalore.
- Intel Bangalore Declares Holiday for employees due to Coronavirus
- District Surveillance Unit conducts Surveillance activities in ain Height Altura Apartment, Kaikondahalli, Vartur Hobli, Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru.
- Bangalore techie tests positive for coronavirus
Coronavirus News Live Updates India
- 7th case of coronavirus in India, Italian man’s wife tests positive in Jaipur.
- Woman student returned from Italy tests negative in Indore
- Italian In Jaipur Tests Positive For Coronavirus.
- The officer returned from Iran on February 25 from Tehran, Iran.
- An army officer who has returned from Iran is kept under quarantine at Madhya Pradesh hospital.
- An Indian couple, working in a Singaporean cargo ship, was admitted to a hospital in Odisha. The man developed a mild fever on its arrival from China.
- A prayer meet was held in Kolkata on Tuesday for the people of China.