Amazon Freedom Sale Quiz Answers, amazon quiz answers freedom sale, amazon freedom sale quiz answers 2019, freedom sale amazon, amazon freedom sale 2019 quiz, freedom quiz, amazon freedom quiz, amazon freedom sale quiz answers today, amazon freedom sale quiz answers win today, amazon quiz answers win today – On the occasion of the freedom sale 2019, Amazon has announced the Freedom Sale quiz contest today. By answering the Freedom quiz questions, you can stand a chance to win Rs 50000 for free. The prize will be given in the form of Amazon pay balance.
Amazon Freedom Sale Quiz Answers
Q1 – Which of the following is the official language in Argentina?
Ans – Spanish
Q2 – In India, Engineer’s Day is celebrated on September 15. It commemorates the birth anniversary of which Indian scientist?
Ans – M. Visvesvaraya
Q3 – While most societies follow a patrilineal tradition wherein the father’s name is passed on to the children, some do not. Which one of these Indian ethnic communities follow a matrilineal tradition?
Ans – Khasi, Meghalaya
Q4 – Rahul Dravid was recently appointed as the Head of Cricket at the NCA (National Cricket Academy). When was the NCA founded?
Ans – 2000
Q5 – In the Lion King, what is the name of Simba’s uncle i.e. Mufasa’s brother?
Ans – Scar
Also Read – Amazon Quiz Answers Today
Amazon Freedom Sale Quiz – T&C’s
- This Freedom Sale Quiz Contest is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited.
- You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India
- You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in
- You have a billing address within the territory of India
- ou should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest
- You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport.
- Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
- This Contest will commence on 1 August 2019 from 06:00:01 p.m. (IST) to 8 August 2019 00:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Amazon Freedom Quiz Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 50,000 as Amazon Pay balance as Prize
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Amazon may be running similar contests or promotions at the same time as this Contest.
- By entering this Contest, you will not be eligible to receive any benefit and/ or prize awarded in any other promotion/ contest unless you enter each promotion/ contest separately.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The drawing for selection of the winners of the Contest will be aggregated at the end of the Contest Period.
- The selected participants will be notified by e-mail/ SMS following the draw.
- By agreeing to participate and enter into this contest, you agree that you have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport and may be required to share the said documents with Amazon as and when requested.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part.
- No requests for transfer or assignment or redemption of the benefits shall be entertained.
- The winner’s names will be announced on the Amazon Freedom Quiz page by 30th September 2019.