Tez Shots, Google Pay Tez Shorts: Google Pay has started a new offer called Tez Shorts. In this offer, the GPay users can play a simple cricket game in the app. The participants have to score as many runs as possible to collect scratch cards. The scratch cards (locked) will be given once you reach the milestones. To unlock the locked scratch card, the participants shall make the kind of payment as specified in the scratch card to earn rewards of upto Rs 2000.
How To Play Tez Shorts
- Play Tez Shorts – Score as many runs as you can.
- Collect locked scratch cards – Earn locked scratch card once you reach the milestone.
- Unlock the rewards – Make the kind of payment specified in the looked scratch card to win rewards.
Tez Shorts – Milestone Rewards
|Total Score||Locked Scratch Card|
|100||Worth Upto Rs 50|
|500||Worth Upto Rs 100|
|1000||Worth Upto Rs 150|
|2000||Worth Upto Rs 1000|
|3000||Worth Upto Rs 2000|
Tez Shorts – Game Rules
- This game is only available on the android app version 34.0.001_RC01 or above.
- Upgrade to the latest version to play.
- This is a limited period promotion and Google reserves the right to end it at any time without notice.
- You can play as many times you want during the promotion period.
- Your total score is the sum of all the games that you played.
- If you exit the game before the match ends, then the score for that match will not be added to the total score.
- Whenever you reach a total score that is indicated in a milestone, in the game you will earn a locked scratch card.
- To unlock the scratch card and earn the reward you must successfully complete the qualifying transaction assigned to the locked scratch card during the offer period a mentioned in the t&c.