Paytm has launched a new service for its users called Paytm Postpaid. This service allows users to enjoy credit card like benefits from the paytm account. Now with the help of paytm postpaid, the customers can do recharge, make bill payments, pay at shops, book travel tickets, movie tickets and lot more.
If you are new to paytm postpaid and wondering what is paytm postpaid and how to use it, then you are the right place. Today in this article we are going to explain everything that you need to know about the paytm postpaid service. In this article, we are going to give all the answers of all your queries like:-
- What is Paytm Postpaid
- How to get Paytm Postpaid
- How to use Paytm Postpaid
- Paytm Postpaid spend limit
- How to increase Paytm Postpaid limit
- Paytm Postpaid due date for payment
- Paytm Postpaid charges & late fee
- Paytm Postpaid Terms & Conditions
So now let’s get started:-
What is Paytm Postpaid
Paytm postpaid is a digital credit account offered by paytm to its selective loyal users. It allows the users to make multiple purchases and do payment for the entire amount at once. Your postpaid account in Paytm gets approved instantly at just a tap of the button and no documents are needed.
How to Get Paytm Postpaid
Getting paytm postpaid is very easy as well as hassle-free task. Just follow the easy steps mentioned below to activate your paytm postpaid:-
- Open the paytm app in your device.
- Click on the Paytm Postpaid button.
- Read the paytm postpaid terms & conditions.
- Tap on activating my Paytm Postpaid.
- Congratulations, you have successfully activated the paytm postpaid.
Now you can use use the paytm postpaid money for recharge, bill payment, movie tickets, online shopping, and travel ticket bookings.
Paytm Postpaid Spend Limit
On the basis of usage and transactions, the paytm postpaid spend limit is assigned to the users. The credit limit for each user can vary from Rs 100 to Rs 20,000. So in short terms – More you transact on paytm, more you get to spend every month.
Must Read – Paytm Food Delivery Promo Codes
How to increase Paytm Postpaid limit
The credit limit of Paytm Postpaid increases on the basis of your usage. So the best way to increase paytm postpaid limit is by using Paytm Postpaid as much as possible & clear your outstanding dues on time. However, this is to be noted that the credit limit cannot be increased manually and monthly spend limit changes from time to time depending on your paytm postpaid transactions.
Paytm Postpaid due date
The due date to clear your outstanding bills is on the 7th of each calendar month. The bill for the current month is generated on the 1st day of the next month. Here is an example to make this clear for you to understand:-
Suppose you have made total payments worth of Rs 650 from 1st to 31st Jan. Now your January month spent bill gets generated on 1st February and you have to clear the dues of paytm postpaid by 7th February 2019.
If in case you are unable to make the payment of the outstanding balance, then paytm will impose a fine as late fee and block your paytm postpaid account. So once you pay the amount including the late fee, you can start enjoying paytm postpaid again.
Suggested Article – How You Can Access Blocked Websites On Jio Network
Paytm Postpaid Late Fee, Charges
|Outstanding Amount||Late Fee Charges / Month|
Paytm Postpaid Terms and Conditions
- Paytm Postpaid Facility can be only used to make online and offline INR denominated purchases from select merchant websites or outlets which are enabled to receive payments by using Paytm Platform.
- No cash withdrawals are allowed under the Paytm Postpaid Facility.
- Late Fees/Late Payment Charges
Outstanding Amount Late Fee Charges / Month Upto ₹50 ₹5 ₹51-100 ₹10 ₹101-500 ₹50 ₹501-1000 ₹100 ₹1001-2000 ₹200 ₹2001-5000 ₹500 Above ₹5000 ₹600
- All Paytm Postpaid Users will be billed on a monthly basis for all purchases made using Paytm Postpaid Facility.
- There may be no statement generated for the period in which no transactions are made.
- The Statement of Account will be available on the Paytm Platform on the 1st of every month for the transactions made during the preceding month and also on email if the email is updated on Paytm Platform.
- The Paytm Postpaid Users are required to pay the Outstanding Amount on the Due Date.
- Late Fees will be charged if the Outstanding Amount is not paid by the Due Date.
- PEPL may also take such other steps for recovering the Outstanding Amount.
- The due date is the 7th day of each calendar month or such other time period which may be informed by PEPL.
- It can take upto 48 hours for the transaction to reflect in your transaction history.
- You will receive an SMS once the credit transaction is successfully completed.
- The users Paytm Postpaid account will be blocked for further spends if the due amount is not repaid back in full by 7th of the month.
- To reset your passcode, go to profile tab in paytm app and select security and setting.
- The Paytm Postpaid money cannot be used to make transfers to the bank account or to a friend.
- Paytm will be emailing the PDF statement to you on 1st of the month.
- You can also see the due amount when you visit Paytm Postpaid in the Paytm Profile section on App.
- On non-repayment of dues, your Paytm Postpaid account will be blocked & all the applicable charges will be levied.
- The user can also pay the Paytm Postpaid dues by using Paytm wallet.
- Only full repayment of due amount is allowed.
- The Paytm Postpaid can’t be converted into EMI.
- Currently, it is not possible to extend the repayment due date. We will be coming up with an option soon.
Paytm Postpaid – Search Terns
How to use paytm postpaid money, how to get paytm postpaid, how to increase paytm postpaid limit, paytm postpaid limit, paytm postpaid eligibility, paytm postpaid payment due date, paytm postpaid rules, paytm postpaid kya hai, how to transfer paytm postpaid balance to paytm wallet.