Recently, Reliance jio has blocked more than 1000+ websites on its networks. Many Jio subscribers are facing a lot of issues to access these websites. So here we are with a simple trick by which you can access the blocked websites on the Jio network. The tricks mentioned in this article can be used to access the blocked websites on Jio as well as on other network providers like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Bsnl, Hathway and lot more.
In this post we are going to talk about:
- How to access blocked websites in Smartphones on Jio network
- How to access blocked websites in Computers/Laptops on Jio network
So now let’s get started…
Access Blocked Websites On Jio Networks For Smartphone Users
There are multiple ways by which we can access blocked websites on our smartphone but the best one that works is VPN. In today’s date, there are many VPN providers in the market with multiple offerings as well as promises. But most of the reliable VPN providers are paid or else offer a limited bandwidth usage.
After a lot of finding, we got a reliable VPN service, that we can trust and the best part is it offers UNLIMITED FREE VPN. The name of this app is the SNAP VPN. I hope that you would have come across this name once in your lifetime.
Steps To Install Snap VPN In Your Mobile/Smartphone & Acess Blocked Websites
- Download the Snap VPN app from google play store.
- Install the app on your device.
- Once the installation is complete, tap on “open”.
- Now you will be asked to “start 7 days free trial”, tap on the “no thanks” button located just below.
- On the next page tap on free with ads option.
- Now you are connected with the India based server via VPN.
- If in case you want to change the VPN server location, just tap on the free button located on the top and choose your desired server location.
- Once done, open any web browser like google chrome, opera, UC browser, etc on your mobile.
- Enter the URL of the website that you want to access.
- Now its time to see the magic of VPN, you will be able to open all the websites that are blocked on the Jio network.
- Enjoy web browsing without any interruptions..
Steps To Access Blocked Websites On Jio Networks For Laptop & Computer Users
On the laptop or desktop, we would consider the Opera Browser as the best browser to access the blocked websites in India. The opera browser provides unlimited fast Free VPN for browsing, streaming videos, and more to its users. The VPN service comes built-in with the installation package of the app. Opera users can also enable as well as disable the VPN service as per the need by just one click.
You can download the Opera Browser from its official website here