Use Flipkart Coins, Redeem Flipkart Coins – Flipkart is offering Super Coins (earlier known as Coins) on every customer who places an order on Flipkart. For every Rs 100 spent on a Flipkart order, the Plus user gets 4 super coins whereas a non-plus member earns 2 super coins. The Flipkart Super Coins can be further used for paying for your next order, buying vouchers, availing discount on third party websites, and lot more.
Here in this article, we are going to discuss more about:-
- What is Flipkart Coins / Flipkart Super Coins
- How to earn Flipkart Super Coins
- How to use Flipkart Super Coins
- Flipkart Super Coins – FAQ
So now let’s get started…
What is Flipkart Super Coins & How to earn Super Coins
Flipkart Super Coins is a reward given by Flipkart to its customers for placing an order. Every time you order something on Flipkart, you earn free Super coins. For an order worth of Rs 100, a Flipkart Plus user shall get 4 super coins, whereas a non plus Flipkart customer will get 2 super coins. The coins are credited after the return period is over for all items in the order. The super coins comes with a validity of 1 year from the date it is credited into the customer’s account.
How To Use Flipkart Super Coins
Got some super coins in your Flipkart account? Do you want to redeem/use Flipkart Super Coins? If your answer is yes, then follow the process mentioned below.
- Open Flipkart app or visit flipkart website.
- Tap on the Flipkart Plus icon located on the upper left corner.
- Scroll down to the Claim Your Reward section.
- Choose any category of your choice from the available options.
- Hit the view all button located on the right side of each category.
- Click on the product/offer/deal that you want to get by redeeming your Flipkart Super Coins.
- Now hit the Claim Offer button.
- It’s done, you have successfully used your Flipkart Super Coins.
Flipkart Super Coins – FAQ
- What happened to my coins?
Ans – Every Flipkart Plus coin is now converted to 10 super coins.
- How do I earn Super Coins on Flipkart?
Ans – For every Rs 100 spent on an order, the Flipkart plus member gets 4 super coins & a non plus member earns 2 super coins. The Flipkart Plus member can earn a maximum of 100 super coins per order, whereas non-plus member can earn max 50 super coins per order.
- When Super coins will get credited in my Flipkart account?
The super coins will be credited to your Flipkart account once the return period is over for all the items in your order.
- How can is Renew my Flipkart Plus membership?
If you earn a total of 300 or more super coins within your membership period, then your plus membership will be auto-renewed. The membership is free of cost so no coins will be taken for the plus membership.
- Do Super Coins Expire?
Yes, the super coins will expire after 1 year at the end of the month in which they were credited. So, all the super coins credited in a month will expire at the end of the same month in the next year.
Related Post – How To Exchange Product On Flipkart
Tag’s – how to redeem Flipkart plus coins, How To Use Flipkart Coins, how to use coins in Flipkart, how to use Flipkart plus coins