How to exchange product on Flipkart – Flipkart is one of the top online shopping websites in India. Everyone in India, who loves to shop online, would must have shopped online on Flipkart once in his or her lifetime. Flipkart always tries to offer the best products to the customer. But there are several circumstances when we want to return or exchange the product. So do you really know how to exchange product on Flipkart? If no, then you must continue reading this article till the end.
What products can be exchanged on Flipkart
Flipkart always makes its policies by keeping its customers in the first place. So this is the reason why Flipkart offers easy return and exchange. You can return almost all the products that you buy on Flipkart, whereas the exchange is available on some selected categories like Fashion, Furniture, home appliances, electronics, toys, and a lot more.
Some common reasons for product exchange on Flipkart
Here is a list of common possible reasons to exchange a product to Flipkart. Have a look:-
- Received different item
- Product was damaged or broken at the time of delivery
- missing item
- Accessories defective
- Product not working
- Shipping damaged
- Broken item
Steps to exchange product on Flipkart
Here is the process you shall follow if you want to exchange product on Flipkart.
- Open Flipkart app or visit flipkart website.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Now navigate to the My Orders page.
- Tap on the product that you want to exchange.
- Click on the Return button.
- Choose a Reason for return.
- Now select the Reason Details from the available options and fill the Comment box with the details of the product defect or the reason why you want to exchange the item.
- Tap on continue.
- Choose a pick-up address & hit the continue button.
- Now in the Return Action column select “Replacement Of Same Product“.
- Hit the Request Return button.
- It’s done, Flipkart will pick up the item from the pickup address mentioned & deliver the new item at the same time (in most of the cases) or within 2-4 days.
Also Read – How To Use Flipkart Super Coins
When will I get the exchanged product
In most locations, the replacement/exchanged item is delivered to the customer at the time as of pick-up. In all other locations, the replacement item is shipped after the originally delivered product is picked up from the customers location. Flipkart also sends an email and SMS with the details about the exchange request once the replacement request is initiated by the customer.