I got supplies pubg: After the recent Zombie update of pubg the “I got supplies” feature went missing. Many PUBG players (including me) are unable to mark the items that we find during the gameplay. So after a little bit of search, I found the solution of this problem. So today in this article, I am going to share you how to get back the I got supplies button in pubg mobile.
How To Mark I Got Supplies In PUBG After The Latest Zombie Update
- First of all, start the PUBG mobile game on your device.
- Wait for the game to get loaded.
- Now on the home screen click on the setting button, located on the lower right side.
- Tap on “Quick Chat” tab.
- Now on the right column, click on the discussion tab.
- Now hit the change button (to change the default chat option with I got supplies option).
- Click on the cross (X) button next to the chat that you would like to remove.
- Scroll down to find the “I got supplies” chat option.
- Tap on “I Got Supplies” and click on the enter button available on the left column to add it into your chat list.
- Now hit the OK button.
- It is done, now restart the PUBG mobile game on your device.
- Start a game session.
- Move your pointer on the item that you want to mark as supplies.
- Tap on the chat button available on the right side.
- Click on ” I Have Supplies” to mark the item.