Hey friends, great news for all The Ellen Show fans out there. The Ellen Show show is hosting a contest for all its viewers known as Ellen’s Green Dot Contest. It’s 12 days of Giveaway, and you can win $50,000 from Green Dot Bank. That’s not all, 11 lucky winners will take home exciting gifts. This contest starts from December 3, 2019 and ends on December 17, 2019.
Ellen’s Green Dot Contest Details
Contest Name – Ellen’s Green Dot Contest
Host – Ellen Degeneres
Start Date – December 3rd, 2019
End Date – December 17th, 2019
Winners – $50,000 for 1 winner & Gift Hampers for 11 lucky winners
Steps to participate in Ellen’s Green Dot Contest & Win Exciting Prizes, Gift Hampers
- Watch The Ellen Show on TV.
- Wait for a green dot to appear on the screen.
- Once you spot the dot, take a closer look to see which holiday icon appears within the green circle.
- Now visit the Ellen Green Dot Contest page.
- Click on the drop menu and select the correct answer.
- Submit the answer.
- Watch the show every day to increase your chances of winning Big prizes.
Ellen’s Green Dot Contest Rules, Terms & Conditions
- No purchase is necessary to enter and win the prizes.
- The entry period for the Spot the Dot Watch & Win Contest begins Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at 6:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on Tuesday, December 17, 2019.
- The Contest is open to individuals who meet the following criteria:-
- Are eighteen (18) years of age or older and
- Are a legal resident of and physically residing in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, United States territories, possessions, and protectorates, foreign-based United States military installations and wherever prohibited by law) or Canada (excluding Quebec) (“Contestant”).
- Neither Sponsor nor employees of Sponsor, “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”, Warner Media, Warner Bros.
- Online entry is the only method of entry for the Contest.
- Entries received before and/or after the Contest Period will be void.
- All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Sponsor’s computer will serve as the official time piece for the Contest.
- One entry per day per Contestant during the Contest Period.
- In the event a Contestant submits multiple entries during one day period, Sponsor will judge the first entry submitted and reject the remainder.
- Contestant must complete the entry form, identify the correct Green Dot Holiday Ornament and provide the Statement (as defined above) each time Contestant completes the entry form.
- Failure to provide the Statement as part of each entry form will invalidate Contestant’s entry.
- Contestant’s entry must be received by Sponsor between Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at 6:00:00 a.m. PT and 11:59:59 p.m. PT Tuesday, December 17, 2019.
- Each entrant is responsible for his or her entry and the consequences of posting or publishing it.
- After the Contest Period, all eligible entrants’ are reviewed and voted on by a qualified panel of judges selected by the Sponsor in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- The Prizewinners will be determined, at the sole discretion of the judging panel, based 33.3% on creativity, 33.3% on originality, and 33.3% on appropriateness to the theme of the Contest.
- The Contestant with the Statement receiving the most votes by the judges will receive the Grand Prize.
- In addition to the Grand Prize, judges will select one (1) statement per day to receive the bonus “Audience Seat Treat”.
- The Prizewinners will be selected by the judges on or before January 31, 2020.
- In the event of a tie, the potential winner(s) will be the Contestant whose Statement scored the highest for originality, as determined by the judges.
- Grand Prize: The Prizewinner with the greatest number of votes will receive a onetime payment of Fifty Thousand ($50,000) US Dollars.
- Audience Seat Treat Prize/Bonus Daily Prize: Eleven (11) total Prizewinners (one (1) per day) with the greatest number of votes from the Statements submitted that day will receive the gifts given to the studio audience on the corresponding episode of the Ellen DeGeneres Show “12 Days of Giveaways” gifts.
- Prizewinner will be notified by Sponsor via phone and/or email.
- There is no substitution for any Prize or any portion thereof and no refunds will be given for any unused portion of the Prize.
- Sponsor is not responsible for, and will not replace, lost, mutilated, or stolen Prizes.
- The Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash.
- All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.