One Airtel Rcconf, One Airtel in rcconf, one airtel net, one airtel rcconf – Are you facing issues on your Airtel network while surfing web, like webpage getting auto-redirected to http://one.airtel.in/rcconf. If yes, then here we are going to tell you everything about what is Rcconf and how to solve the one airtel rcconf issue on your android device & PC/Laptop. So now lets get started.
What is One Airtel Rcconf – http://one.airtel.in/rcconf ?
One Airtel Rcconf or the URL – http://one.airtel.in/rcconf is a website that gets auto redirected when a user tries to surf or download something from the Web. The redirection usually happens while opening some specific websites like moviesda, tamil rockers, and more. Usually the redirected one airtel in rcconf page displays an error message “err_name_not_resolved”. This issue is being faced by Airtel users.
How do I get rid of One Airtel Rcconf issue?
Now you have the basic idea about the One Airtel Rcconf issue, so let’s see the solution for this. Here we are going to tell you how to solve the One Airtel Rcconf redirection issue on Android mobile, PC/Laptop.
Disable One Airtel Rcconf – http://one.airtel.in/rcconf Auto Redirect On Android Mobile Phones
Steps to Remove One Airtel Rcconf or http://one.airtel.in/rcconf on Android:-
- Open Settings on your Android device.
- Scroll down and tap on the Network Settings / mobile networks / SIM Cards or Simply type APN (acess point name) in the search bar..
- Tap on Access Point Name (APN).
- Now set the following setting as mentioned below.
Proxy: (Leave blank)
- Tap on the save button to save the new APN settings.
- Restart your phone.
- It’s done, now you will be able to get rid of the One Airtel Rcconf issue on the Airtel network.
Remove One Airtel Rcconf Redirect Issue on Laptops & PC
Here we are going to tell you two tricks to remove the one airtel in rcconf issue on Laptops and PC. Have a look:-
Trick 1 – Clearing The Browser Cache
- Open the browser on your laptop or PC.
- Click on the 3 dots located on the upper right corner and select the setting option.
- Now in the search setting bar, type Cache and select “Clear browsing data – Clear history, cookies, cache and more”.
- Check all the boxes and hit the “clear data” button.
- It’s done, you have successfully cleared the Cache on your web browser. Now close and relaunch the browser to start surfing the web.
Note – The above process will wipe all your history, cookies & cache file from your web browser.
Trick 2 – Use VPN (Free to use by Opera)
VPN also know as Virtual Private Network is also a wise option to choose from to solve the One Airtel Rcconf issue. There are many Free and paid VPN provider available in the market, but the best available option is the Opera Browser with Free VPN. Opera is a trusted browser that has been out there in the business from a number of years. Also it offers unlimited Free VPN service to all its users.
Here is how to download and install Opera Browser & Activate VPN
- Click here to download Oprea Browser.
- Tap on the download button.
- Now install the browser on your laptop or PC.
- Open opera on your device.
- Go to setting.
- Scroll down and click on “enable VPN” button.
- It’s done, you have successfully activated free VPN by Opera.
- It’s done, this process should solve the One Airtel Rcconf ( http://one.airtel.in/rcconf ) issue on your device.