Dainik Bhaskar Tambola Contest, Dainik Bhaskar app download – The Bhaskar app by Dainik Bhaskar is back with the Tambola contest. This time the contest is very exciting as well as rewarding as you can win free gifts like a mobile, microwave, LCD tv, car and a lot more. In order to participate in the Dainik Bhaskar Tambola Contest, the participant shall download the Bhaskar App and scan the QR code printed in the Dainik Bhaskar newspaper.
Steps to Download the Dainik Bhaskar App & Play Dainik Bhaskar Tambola Contest
- Click here to download the Dainik Bhaskar app from the play store.
- Open the app on your device.
- Tap on signup and register or if you are an existing user then fill the required details and hit the login button.
- Now tap on the Tambola button.
- Scan the QR code printed or enter the 4 digit code available on page 5 of the Dainik Bhaskar newspaper.
- Hit the ok button.
- It’s done, you have successfully participated in the Dainik Bhaskar Tambola Contest today.
Dainik Bhaskar Tambola Contest Details, Terms & Conditions
- In order to participate in Tambola, the user shall download, install or update to the latest version of the Dainik Bhaskar app.
- You shall go to the Tambola section in the Daily Bhaskar app & scan the QR code printed in the Daily Bhaskar newspaper.
- You can also enter the manual code of 4 digits given next to the QR code into the app.
- After the scan, today’s number matches the number given in your ticket, then those numbers will be automatically cut in your ticket.
- All you have to do is click the “OK” button after the scan.
- Every code is valid only for that one (one) day that is the same day as printed on the newspaper.
- If the user forgets to scan QR or enter code someday, then the user will miss the opportunity to cut numbers from his/her ticket.
- See the winners section on the Bhaskar app to find out whether you have won the prize or not.
- Winners will be contacted via SMS / phone call/email ID within 45 days of the end of the game.
- The winners will be notified only on the email / mobile number given during the registration.