CNN 10 Quiz Answers January 2020, CNN 10 Weekly News Quiz, Cnn 10 Quiz Ans – CNN has announced the questions of this week’s weekly news quiz to test your knowledge in the news events. CNN 10 serves the audience interested in con-demand news broadcasts ideal the classroom. The CNN 10 quiz starts every Friday on CNN 10. Here a total of 10 questions are displayed related to recent international significance.
Here in this article, we are going to give you all the answers of the CNN 10 Quiz.
CNN 10 Quiz Answers January 2020 – Weekly News Quiz
1. What two countries gave differing accounts of a near-collision of their warships that occurred last week in the Arabian Sea?
Ans – Russian & US
2. What kind of “Quadrantid” event was recently captured in an image from the International Space Station as well as by viewers on Earth?
Ans – Quadrantid Meteor Shower
3. What is between 40% and 60% effective in preventing the flu in most cases, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control?
Ans – The Flu Vaccine
4. In what country did the Taal Volcano recently erupt, spewing ash into the air and leading to fears of a bigger eruption in the days ahead?
Ans – Philippines
5. What state of Australia has been characterized as the “hardest-hit” by wildfires that continue to threaten land, homes and businesses?
Ans – New South Wales
6. What Major League Baseball team has been issued a number of penalties for a sign-stealing scheme that it utilized in its 2017 championship season?
Ans – Houston Astros
7. Which chamber of the U.S. government formally submitted its articles of impeachment against the president on Wednesday?
Ans – The House
8. Which chamber of the U.S. government will hold a trial to determine whether the president is guilty or not guilty of the charges against him?
Ans – The Senate chamber
9. In what country did the government resign on Wednesday, potentially paving the way for its president to enact major changes to the country’s constitution?
Ans – Russia
10. What event is observed in the United States on the third Monday in January?
Ans – Martin Luther King Jr. Day