Amazon World TV Day Quiz Answers 10 December 2019 – On the occasion of the World tv days, Amazon is back with a new contest called Amazon World TV Day Quiz. By participating in this quiz, today you can win Rs 10000 for free from Amazon. A total of 10 winners will get the prize. Here we are going to post all the answers of Amazon World TV Day quiz contest.
So just check the correct answers below and win World TV Day Amazon Quiz Contest.
Amazon World TV Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10,000
Q1 – World Television Day is observed each year on ____ November, so as to recognize the major role television has played in presenting different issues that affect people across the world. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – 21st November
Q2 – Released on Doordarshan in July 1974, which of these was Indian television’s first soap opera and also the first serial drama series on India?
Ans – Hum Log
Q3 – Who invented the first television?
Ans – John Logie Baird
Q4 – What was the first ever sporting event to be televised live in TV history?
Ans – 1936: Berlin Olympic Games
Q5 – Who was India’s first newsreader?
Ans – Pratima Puri
Amazon World TV Day Quiz Details, Terms & Conditions
- The Amazon Saheli Quiz Time Contest will commence from 19th November to 7th December 2019.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon App.
- You can participate by navigating to the contest page where a total of 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The winners will be declared on 30th December 2019.
- The Amazon World TV Day Quiz winner will be eligible for winning Rs 10000 as amazon pay balance.