Amazon Green Earth Quiz has started and you can stand a chance to win Rs 20000 by giving answers of 5 simple questions. This exciting quiz starts on 24th November 2019 and ends on 30th November 2019. A total of 5 lucky participants will be selected as the winners of the contest and stand a chance to get Rs 20000 for free from Amazon as the prize.
The Amazon Green Earth Quiz Answers in this post shall make you stand out of the odds and increase your chances of winning this quiz. So what are you waiting for, just scroll down and check all the correct answers of Amazon Green Earth Quiz contest.
Amazon Green Earth Quiz Answers – Win Rs 20000 as Amazon Pay Balance
Question 1 – Where does the majority of plastic waste end up?
Answer is – Oceans
Question 2 – By when has Amazon India committed to eliminate single use plastic from all their packaging?
Answer – 2020
Question 3 – How many million tons of plastic are dumped in our oceans every year?
Answer – 8 Million Tons
Question 4 – Amazon India has taken major efforts in reducing the use of single use plastic. Currently what percentage of the packaging in Amazon India Fulfillment Centers is single use plastic?
Answer – 7%
Question 5 – Amazon has a vision to make all Amazon shipments net zero carbon, with 50% of all shipments net zero carbon by 2030. What is the name given to this initiative?
Answers – Shipment Zero
Congratulations, you have given all the Amazon Green Earth Quiz Answers correctly, and you are eligible to win 20000 Rs from amazon as the prize.
Steps to participate and win Amazon Green Earth Quiz Contest
- Open Amazon App on your device.
- Type quiz in the search bar and hit search.
- Click on the Fun Zone banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Green Earth Quiz banner.
- Hit the play now button.
- Select the correct answer to all the 5 questions.
- It’s done, you have successfully participated in the Green Earth Quiz on the Amazon app today and stand a chance to win Rs 20,000 as the prize.
Amazon Green Earth Quiz Details, Terms & Conditions
- This Contest shall start from 24th November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) until 30th November 2019 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- The quiz is available only on the Amazon app so in order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in app, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 Contest questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw.
- The lucky draw of lots which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 20,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- There shall be a total of 5 winners in this exciting Amazon Quiz.
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Amazon Green Earth Quiz.