Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz Answers, Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Quiz Answers, Gandhi Jayanti Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Contest – On the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, today Amazon has announced a new contest called Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz Answers. This is a special edition quiz happening today on 2nd Oct 2019 from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. The winners will get Rs 1,50,000 as a prize.
Here in this post, we are going to tell you all the correct answers of todays Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz Contest. So now let’s get started.
Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz Contest Details
Contest Name – Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz Answers | Amazon Special Edition Quiz
Date – 2nd October 2019
Platform – Amazon App
Prize – Rs 150000 as Amazon Pay Balance
Total Winners – 1
Winner Announcement Date – 30 Nov 2019
Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz Answers Today – Win Rs 150000
Q1 – In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Nobel Prize for the first time?
Ans – 1937
Q2 – On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
Ans – 12th March 1930
Q3 – Although they shared differing ideologies, Mahatma Gandhi called X as ‘The Prince among the patriots’. In 1944, in a radio broadcast, X was the first one to address Gandhi as the ‘Father of the nation’. Identify X?
Ans – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Q4 – Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize _____ times but never won. The Nobel committee publicly acknowledges the omission till date, expressing regret that Gandhi had never been awarded the prize.
Ans – 5
Q5 – Mahatma Gandhi shares his birthday with which Indian prime minister?
Ans – Lal Bahadur Shastri
Q6 – Which of these books was NOT written by Mahatma Gandhi?
Ans – Long Walk to Freedom
Q7 – The book ‘Unto This Last’ greatly captivated and transformed Gandhiji. So much so that he translated it into Gujarati. Who was its author?
Ans – John Ruskin
Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz Details, Terms & Condition
1. This Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz Quiz Contest will start on 2nd October 2019 from 12 AM midnight to 11:59 PM.
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 7 Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. A total of 1 lucky participant shall win Rs 150000 as Pay Balance from Amazon.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of one participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winners will be eligible for winning Rs 150000 each as the prize.
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz Contest only.