Where is App Appearance on Snapchat, Snapchat App Appearance: Snapchat has recently launched a new feature called Dark Mode. This is one of the most awaited features that people had been waiting for a long time. The users can now turn on dark mode on Snapchat by heading to the App Appearance section. As we see that many people are finding it difficult to locate the App Appearance on the Snapchat app.
Here in this article today we are going to tell you Where is app appearance on Snapchat. So without wasting any more time let us get started.
Where is App Appearance on Snapchat
- Open Snapchat on your device. Make sure the app is updated and running the latest version.
- Now on the Snapchat home screen, click on your profile photo icon located in the upper right corner.
- Tap on the Setting icon located on the upper right side.
- Scroll down, you will find the App Appearance located in the My Account section below the partner connection.
- That’s it, this is where you can find the App Appearance on Snapchat.
Please Note: The App Appearance feature is currently available for iOS users.