Are you looking for How To Turn On The Radio In Fortnite Cars, if yes then you are at the right place. The latest addition of Cars and Trucks in the Fortnite game has brought a lot of excitement among the players. It has now become fun to explore the map in a car, boat, helicopter, or a truck. Currently, we can listen to 4 radio stations naming Party Royale, Beat Box, Radio Yonder, and Power Play. As per Epic more radio stations are lined up and will be added soon.
Steps to Turn on the Radio in Fortnite Cars
Turning on the Radio in the Fortnite game while riding a car is very simple. Just follow the simple steps mentioned below to turn the radio on.
- Open the Fortnite game on your device (PS 4, Android mobile, iOS device, Xbox, etc).
- Get into a car of your choice.
- A radio icon will flash on the left side of your screen.
- Tap on the radio icon to turn on or off the radio.
- On the computer, you will have to hit the “C” key to activate or deactivate the radio.
- That’s it, enjoy the music.
Radio not working in Fortnite Game, Here’s what to do
Here is a simple troubleshooting trick if the Radio is not working in the Fortnite Game.
- Fire up the Fortnite Game on your device.
- Head to the menu.
- Tap on settings.
- Click on the Sound (speaker) icon.
- In the volume section, increase the music volume bar to 100%.
- That’s it. This would definitely fix the radio issue in the Fortnite game.
Note: If the music is too high and if you are playing with your teammates, it might be difficult for you to listen to them as the music is too high. So keep the music volume as per your requirement.
Fortnite Radio Update:
“Radio Stations: Due to an issue, radio stations are temporarily turned off. Don’t worry, we’ll be back on the air soon!”