Baked Feat Pasta is the latest trend on TikTok. The preparation of the baked feta pasta with cherry tomatoes is very easy as well as simple. The recipe requires about 6 to 8 that is easily available in everyone’s home. If in case you are afraid as you don’t know cooking, then worry not my friends, as the Baked Feat Pasta is super easy to make.
Here in this article today I am going to tell you about How to Make TikTok’s Baked Feat Pasta. So, now let us get started.
How to Make TikTok’s Baked Feat Pasta
Here’s the list of all ingredients required to make Baked Feat Pasta for 4 servings.
- Italian durum wheat pasta – 1 lb / 450 g
- Greek feta cheese – 1 block (7 oz / 200 g)
- Cherry Tomatoes – 500 g
- Olive Oil – 1/2 cup
- Garlic cloves – 4 nos (optional)
- Black pepper
- Bunch of fresh basil leaves (optional)
Method of Preparation
- Preheat your oven at 400F/200C.
- Put the tomatoes, oil, salt, cheese block, and pepper in the middle of an oven-proof baking dish.
- Press the start button on Oven.
- Bake the tomatoes, oil, salt, cheese block, and pepper at 400F/200C for 35 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, cook the pasta as per given instructions on the packing.
- Once the pasta is cooked, set it aside.
- Once the cheese mixture is ready, mix it well to combine the ingredients.
- Now add the pasta on top of the cheese mixture.
- Mix it thoroughly and the Baked Feat Pasta is now ready to serve.