Amazon Better India Quiz Answers, Better India Amazon Quiz Answers, Win Rs 10000 Better India, Amazon Better India Quiz Today, Better India Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz– Amazon is back with a new contest called Amazon Better India Quiz. By participating in this quiz, today you can win Rs 10000 for free from Amazon. Here we are going to post all the answers of Amazon Better India quiz contest.
So just check the correct answers below and win Better India Amazon Quiz Contest.
Amazon Better India Quiz Answers Today- Win Rs 10000
Q1 – A program in Amazon has over 180,000 women entrepreneurs showcasing their products online? What is it called?
Ans – Amazon Saheli
Q2 – Amazon India has taken major efforts in reducing the use of single use plastic. Currently what percentage of the packaging in Amazon India Fulfillment Centers is single use plastic?
Ans – 7%
Q3 – In small towns, Amazon has partnered with 14,500+ stores to help shoppers bridge the digital divide and start shopping online. What are these stores called?
Ans – Amazon Easy
Q4 – Amazon has vowed to add 10,000 Electric vehicles to its delivery line by 2025. (True or False)
Ans – True
Q5 – Which of these locations does Amazon deliver its products to?
Ans – All of the above
Q6 – Amazon has a vision to make all Amazon shipments net zero carbon, with 50% of all shipments net zero carbon by 2030. What is the name given to this initiative?
Ans – Shipment Zero
Q7 – Which Amazon program showcases unique arts and crafts from over 20 states?
Ans – Amazon Karigar
Q8 – Name the online platform launched by the Ministry of Women and Child Development to support women entrepreneurs?
Ans – Mahila E-haat
Related Amazon Quiz’s:-
Amazon Better India Quiz Details, Terms & Conditions
- The Amazon Better India Quiz Time Contest will commence from 26th January 2020 to 1st February 2020.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon App.
- You can participate by navigating to the contest page where a total of 8 questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The winners will be declared on 30th March 2020.
- The Amazon Better India Quiz winner will be eligible for winning Rs 10,000 as Amazon Pay Balance.