China-based smartphone manufacturer giant Xiaomi is coming with a new phablet named Mi Max 3 Pro. This phablet has been spotted on the official TENAA website and has passed the certification from NCC, FCC & MIIT. Another variant of Mi Max 3 Pro named Mi Max 3 is also going to be launched with this phablet. The certification was granted to the model number M1804E4A on 25th June 2018.
As per the NCC website, Xiaomi Max 3 pro will sport a dual rear camera with LED flash in the center (same as in Redmi Note 5 Pro). The device is powered by a Snapdragon 710 processor. It will come with Taiwan’s 4G band B1/B3/B7/B8/B38/B41 and will support VoLTE. The screen size of Mi Max 3 pro is 6.99 inch with the Full HD+ display. The aspect ratio of this device is 18:9. As per the TENAA certification, it weights 221 grams and powered by a massive 5400 mAh battery i.e. non-removable.
The Mi Max 3 Pro will come in black, rose gold, gold, white, blue, red, pink, grey and silver colour variants. It will feature Face Unlock for the additional security. The camera of this device comes with a Sony IMX363 sensor.
Mi Max 3 Pro Specification & Features (As per TENAA)
- Network frequency – 900MHz, 1800MHz, 850MHz, 1900MHz, 800MHz, 2GHz, Band 38, Band 39, Band 40, Band 41 (2555-2575 MHZ, 2575-2635 MHZ, 2635-2655 MHZ), Band 1, Band 3, 1.9GHz, I, Band2/5/8
- Number of screens – 1
- Available colors – Black, Rose Gold, Gold, White, Blue, Red, Pink, Gray, Silver
- Body size – 176.15×87.4×7.99 (mm)
- Weight – 221 (g)
- Color screen
- Color depth – 16 million
- Bearer frequency band – Standard configuration Host / Adapter / Data Cable / Card Picker / Getting Started Guide / Three Pack Card / Color Box
- Mobile phone standard – GSM, CDMA, TD-SCDMA, TD-LTE, LTE FDD, WCDMA, CDMA 2000
- Screen pixels: 2160 × 1080
- Screen size: 6.9 (inch), TFT
- Antenna – Built-in
- Terminal style – straight
- Battery rated capacity – 5400mAH